- "Pete the Cat" author Eric Litwin, June 20
- Attention Harry Potter Fans
- Teens: Check out our summer programs
- Teen volunteers needed!
- Summer @ the Library Kick-off Open House! June 19
- Summer Reading Kickoff, June 17 from 11 AM to 4 PM
- The Madcap Puppets presents Jumping Over The Moon, June 20 at 10:30 AM (at WBHS)
- Yamasaki in Detroit: A Search for Serenity, June 20 at 7 PM
- Teen Drop-In Gaming, June 22 from 1:30-3:30 PM and 6:30-8:30 PM
- Author Visit with Eric Litwin, June 22 from 6:30 – 7:15 PM (West Bloomfield High School Auditorium)
- Baby Time, June 23 at 10:30 AM
- Summer Reading Kickoff is Saturday, June 17
- Summer Reading for Pre-Readers
Metro Detroit Youth Day will be held at Belle Isle on Wednesday, July 12th from 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM for students 8-15 years old. Pre-register at 586.393.8801 or visit www.metrodetroityouthday.org.
April 22, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Public Services Building (4200 Telegraph Road). Bloomfield Twp residents only, ID required! Please call the Department of Public Works with any questions 248-594-2800. Click here to view the flyer.
Join residents on April 22 & 23 to clean up debris from the safety paths and roadways that is deposited during the winter season in the community. Click here for more information.
Bloomfield Hills Schools is hiring. A list of all current open jobs can be viewed on our website located here: https://applicant.bloomfield.org/Job_List.aspx
Bloomfield Hills Schools recognizes the importance of community involvement and partnerships to achieving our goal of providing comprehensive education at its finest to our students. Various community organizations contribute to the health of our greater community and would welcome your interest.
The Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber is a member driven organization that builds strong relationships with government, education and community to create a prosperous business climate in Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township and Franklin.
The BBCC's priority is to keep youth in the community safe and substance free!
BBFA is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy families by actively educating, informing and providing tools to parents and the community about healthy parenting as well as the prevention of substance abuse and other destructive behaviors.