- Art in Literature, Wednesday, May 3 at 10 AM
- Kevin Devine Family Concert, May 3 at 11 AM
- Microsoft Word 2007 PLUS, May 3 at 6:30 (Registration is required.)
- Detroit 1967: Riot or Rebellion?, May 4 at 7 PM
- Move & Groove, May 4 at 10 AM and 11 AM
- Baby Time, May 5 at 10 AM (Registration is required.)
- Saturday Morning LIVE!, May 6 at 11 AM
- Music@Main presents Bill Staines, May 7 at 3 and 4:30 PM
- The Merry Music Maker Concert, May 8 at 11 AM
- Film Discussion: Dr. Strangeglove, May 8 at 7 PM
- After School Drop-in Activities for teens, Monday through Wednesday from 4:30 to 8 PM
May 5-8, 2017
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Member Preview Night
Saturday, May 6, 2017 public invited
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 7, 2017 public invited
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Half Price Day
Monday, May 8, 2017 public invited
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Bag Day Sale
Buy a bag for $5 & stuff it with books
- Movers and Shakers, April 25
- Kitchen Lab for ages 8 and up!
- 3rd Annual Teen Book Prom, May 12
- Special Reception: Photo Contest Winners and
- Unveiling of Historic Photos, April 29
2017 Everyone's Reading Program kicks off
"Everyone's Reading" kicked off April 10th and culminates with three appearances by David Maraniss in Metro Detroit on May 22nd and 23rd. Find details at www.everyonesreading.org. Ask for a Reader's Guide for book and discussion groups at Library Information Desks.
Bloomfield Hills High School Students Debra Moraitis, Rikki Goldman, Meredith Parr, Lexie Finkelstein, and Eeshika Dadheech invite you to Bring Your Own Dog on May 7, 2017 at 11:00 am! All profits will be donated to the Michigan Humane Society. Bring their dog to the Franklin Village Park and participate in several activities revolving around pets and their well-being. Activities include pet-owner photo booth (pics with pups!), Frisbee and other fetch games (dog agility course etc.), face painting, raffle, and more!
April 22, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Public Services Building (4200 Telegraph Road). Bloomfield Twp residents only, ID required! Please call the Department of Public Works with any questions 248-594-2800. Click here to view the flyer.
Join residents on April 22 & 23 to clean up debris from the safety paths and roadways that is deposited during the winter season in the community. Click here for more information.
Bloomfield Hills Schools is hiring. A list of all current open jobs can be viewed on our website located here: https://applicant.bloomfield.org/Job_List.aspx
Bloomfield Hills Schools recognizes the importance of community involvement and partnerships to achieving our goal of providing comprehensive education at its finest to our students. Various community organizations contribute to the health of our greater community and would welcome your interest.
The Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber is a member driven organization that builds strong relationships with government, education and community to create a prosperous business climate in Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township and Franklin.
The BBCC's priority is to keep youth in the community safe and substance free!
BBFA is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy families by actively educating, informing and providing tools to parents and the community about healthy parenting as well as the prevention of substance abuse and other destructive behaviors.