- Tinker Tales registration begins
- Movers & Shakers registration begins
- Pizza & Pages for kids in grades 3-5
- Arts & crafts Makerspace
- Teen Tech Week is March 5-11 at the Library
- Robot Wars, Monday, March 6
- Photo Contest – Give Us Your Best Shot!
The "Patriot of the Year Awards" will be presented at the 4th Annual Patrick Henry Dinner on Thursday, March 23, at the San Marino Club in Troy from 6-9 p.m. Tickets and more information are available at: http://www.patriotweek.org/copy-of-get-involved
- Music of Africa, February 18 at 3 PM
- Full STEAM Ahead, February 20 at 10 AM
- Story Stretchers, February 21 at 10 AM
- Let's Talk English Language Discussion Group, February 22 from 10 AM – Noon
- Pajama Storytime, February 22 at 7 PM
- Positively Preschool, February 23 at 2 PM(Registration required)
- Fun with Friends, February 23 at 7 PM
- Art Explorers, February 25 at 2 PM
- Read to a Dog, February 26 from 1 to 2 PM
- Through The Fire: The History of the 1967 Detroit Rebellion, February 26 at 2 PM
The Roeper Bloomfield Hills campus will be offering a free screening of American Promise on Saturday, March 4 at 6:00 p.m. To register for this screening, please RSVP to Carolyn.email@example.com.
Literacy and Your Child's Success will take place on March 14, 2017 at Oakland Schools from 6-9 p.m. This free learning event is for all Oakland County parents, presented by the Oakland County Parent Engagement Network. The focus is on Pre-K through 5th grade. For more details or to register visit https://www.smore.com/nbdr0
Troy School District will be hosting the following informational evening seminars in their Board Room at the Services Building:
- January 26, 2017 at 7 p.m.
"Planning a More Secure Future"
Tom Kendziorski, Executive Director, ARC of Oakland County
- February 9, 2017 at 7 p.m.
"Transition to High School & Beyond"
- March 9, 2017 at 7 p.m.
"Transition to College for Students with an IEP"
Dale Rohrbach, Ph.D., ACCESS Coordinator, Oakland Community College
Bloomfield Hills Schools is hiring. A list of all current open jobs can be viewed on our website located here: https://applicant.bloomfield.org/Job_List.aspx
Bloomfield Hills Schools recognizes the importance of community involvement and partnerships to achieving our goal of providing comprehensive education at its finest to our students. Various community organizations contribute to the health of our greater community and would welcome your interest.
The Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber is a member driven organization that builds strong relationships with government, education and community to create a prosperous business climate in Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township and Franklin.
The BBCC's priority is to keep youth in the community safe and substance free!
BBFA is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy families by actively educating, informing and providing tools to parents and the community about healthy parenting as well as the prevention of substance abuse and other destructive behaviors.