- December is Book Character Month! Visit the Youth Room at the Main Library and Westacres Branch and meet popular literary characters in person.
- After School Drop-in Activities for Teens: Monday through Wednesday from 4:30 to 8 PM
- The Library is a place to come for tech help: Computer assistants are available at the Main Library most evenings and weekends to answer questions about Library computers and other technology.
- Test Prep for the SAT, ACT and AP Exams: Test prep services are available to students with a valid West Bloomfield Township Public Library card. Go to www.westbloomfieldlibrary.org, click “eLibrary” and then “Learning Resource Center.”
- Please join us for a Special Concert in Memory of Larry Sabbath on Friday, December 8 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Friends of the Bloomfield Township Public Library will be holding their Second Saturday Sale on December 9! Sale hours are 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. with the first hour open to Friends members only.
Join us for A Day in the Sugarbush on March 17, 2018! Visitors have the chance to tap maple trees, gather sap, taste fresh maple syrup and candies, walk the trails, and see inside the historical log cabin. Guided tour groups meet beginning at 11:00 am in the Visitor Center and run every 20 minutes. Visit www.bloomfield.org/Sugarbush-Registration to register.
See common resident birds up close on Saturday, February 3, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. Allen Chartier, one of Michigan's premier birding experts, will capture, identify, measure, band, and release birds that visit the Nature Center bird feeders.
Interested in Johnson Nature Center pure maple syrup or honey? They make great holiday gifts! Stop by between 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. weekdays beginning November 27. If you would like to check on availability, please call 248.341.6487.
Bloomfield Hills Schools is hiring. A list of all current open jobs can be viewed on our website located here: https://applicant.bloomfield.org/Job_List.aspx
Bloomfield Hills Schools recognizes the importance of community involvement and partnerships to achieving our goal of providing comprehensive education at its finest to our students. Various community organizations contribute to the health of our greater community and would welcome your interest.
The Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber is a member driven organization that builds strong relationships with government, education and community to create a prosperous business climate in Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township and Franklin.
The BBCC's priority is to keep youth in the community safe and substance free!
BBFA is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy families by actively educating, informing and providing tools to parents and the community about healthy parenting as well as the prevention of substance abuse and other destructive behaviors.