The boys swim and dive season will start on November 20 - boys should report to the pool desk at 3 p.m. There will be a parent/athlete meeting on November 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the knowledge market. Team Registration
In Bloomfield Hills Schools, we not only build healthy minds, we encourage healthy bodies through athletic participation. This philosophy is instilled at an early age in physical education courses and honed through organized team participation. The playing field is a place to build athletic skills, character, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Physical education begins in kindergarten while team and individual sports begin in middle school and expand in the high school arena. Junior varsity and varsity sports offer all students the opportunity to participate in athletic programs. Self-control, discipline, focus, and concentration are all by-products of involvement in individually-centered sports, like golf, or traditional team sports, like football. Our coaches encourage and develop skills that serve our students well beyond their high school years.Unique courses and teams:
- Figure Skating
- Cardio and Core Conditioning
- Lifetime individual sports
1. A student with a suspected concussion is evaluated by the Athletic Trainer or one of the athletic training interns.
2. If a concussion is found, the student is referred to a physician.
3. The student is given the Concussion Referral Form which highlights symptoms observed and history of the injury. A parent or guardian will be called for transportation home.
4. The Concussion Referral Form is asked to be returned for an official diagnosis, return to play plan and any other accommodations recommended by the physician in order to communicate to others (staff, coaches etc.,)
5. Once the form is returned, the counselors are notified of the students concussion.
The varsity boys hockey team will play their home opener on Thursday, November 16, at 5 p.m. at the Detroit Skating Club vs. Walled Lake Western. The Black Hawks will then take on Avondale on Saturday, November 18, at 5 p.m. at the DSC. All are welcome to come out and support the team!
Attention senior student-athletes: The deadline for the 29th annual MHSAA Scholar-Athlete Award applications is Friday, December 1st. If you have earned at least one varsity letter and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5, please consider completing your application and returning it to R.J. Guizzetti, Athletic Coordinator, by no later than Wednesday, November 29th at 2:30 p.m. Mr. Guizzetti will then submit all applications from the high school at one time.
Click here to visit the Spirit Shop! GO BLACK HAWKS!
Director - Athletics & Recreation
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
- Athletics & Clubs $200
- Clubs Only $70
BHMS, EHMS & WHMS
- Athletics & Clubs $150.00
- Clubs Only $45.00
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
MDCH Concussion Form
Concussion Referral Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Parent Letter
Credit Waiver BHHS Athletics
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Student Insurance 2016-17
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2016 Parent Meeting
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
BOOSTER IN A BOX
Family Athletic Event Form
Boosters Grant App 16/17
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
BHS Boosters Bylaws
BHS Booster Member Cert.
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem