Are you ready for a ten-acre challenge?
We dare you to defy our "a-maze-ing" field of cornstalks, with 3.5 miles of trails in three separate mazes. Start at the beginner's maze and then graduate to the intermediate and advanced mazes (your ticket price allows you access to all three mazes!). Challenge those in your group to see who can find the checkpoints first! You can participate in a fun, interactive game within the maze ~ it's extra challenging if you try the game while it's dark!
Your maze ticket also includes a fun wagon ride around the property, seeing the farm animals, such as our goat, sheep, llama, rabbits and horses. For a small charge, you can pick your holiday pumpkin or have a pony ride (weather permitting). The younger kids can enter our "kid's zone" where they can go through a straw maze and engage in other exciting kid's activities.
After you've mastered your way through the corn maze, celebrate your journey with fresh donuts, apple cider or S'mores around the farm's bonfire.
Make the Bowers Farm Corn Maze your family's fall annual event!Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, October 4 through Sunday, November 2, 2014.
- Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturdays from 4:00pm to 9:00pm
- Sundays from 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Haunted maze (offered separately from non-haunted mazes on October 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, & 31 only) from dusk until 10:30pm
Three non-haunted mazes:
- $8 per person for ages 6+
- Free – ages 5 and under
The group rate for groups of 10 or more "paying" people is $6 per person, 5 and under are still free. Group rate tickets must be purchased by one representative who will then distribute to individuals in the group. Group rate tickets can be purchased in advance at the farm office Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm or at the ticket booth the day of your visit.
$15 per person (children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult; not recommended for children under 6). Includes admission to 3 non-haunted mazes and wagon ride as well.
SORRY, NO GROUP RATE AVAILABLE FOR HAUNTED MAZE
Bowers School Farm
1219 E. Square Lake Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
• Conveniently located off I-75, exit #74 and Adams Rd.
• On Square Lake Rd., between Adams and Squirrel – you'll see plenty of signs!
- Mazes of varying difficulty covering 10 acres with 3.5 miles of trails.
- "corn cops" to assist visitors in the maze
- Wagon rides – included with maze admission
- Pumpkin Picking – cost varies depending on size of pumpkin. Cost ranges from $3 - $12.
- Pony rides – $3 per ride (will run Saturdays between 4:00 and 6:30 and Sundays from 12:00 to 4:00 – dependent on weather)
- Concessions available, featuring fall treats complete with cider and donuts (groups can call ahead to reserve cider and donuts)
- Petting Farm and kids activities – no cost
- Nightly bonfires – no cost. S'mores available to enjoy. Please no outside food roasted over fire.
- Straw maze for children 5 and under – no cost
We have ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for rule violations. Breaking any of the rules listed below will result in an immediate removal from the maze without a refund
NON-HAUNTED CORN MAZE RULES:
1. NEVER leave the designated paths.
2. Do not cut through corn stalks.
3. Do not pick or throw corn cobs.
4. No smoking or open flame of any kind.
Note: Paths may be uneven and/or muddy if it has recently rained, therefore, we ask that you please wear appropriate shoes. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items
HAUNTED CORN MAZE RULES:
DO NOT TOUCH THE ACTORS, THE SCENERY OR THE PROPS AND THEY WILL NOT TOUCH YOU!*
- NEVER leave the marked paths.
- NO smoking or open flame of any kind.
- NO lights of any kind: flashlights, laser lights, cell phones or cameras – they will be confiscated.*
- No backpacks, purses or carried items of any kind will be allowed!*
LEAVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS IN YOUR VEHICLE!
Warning: Within the countless haunts, this attraction contains flashing lights, fog, loud noises and uneven ground. Enter at your own risk! We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items. Not recommended for children under the age of 6 years. All children must walk in the maze and cannot be carried. Paths may be uneven and/or muddy if it has recently rained, therefore, we ask that you please wear appropriate shoes. Any damage to property, props or harm to the actors will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. No refunds. All sales are final.
- The beginner maze is approx. 0.2 miles and takes roughly 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- The intermediate maze is approx. 1.1 miles and takes roughly 30 minutes to complete.
- The advanced maze is approx. 2.2 miles and takes roughly 45 minutes to complete.
- The haunted maze is approx. 0.3 and takes roughly 20 to 30 minutes to complete (or longer if you're too afraid to proceed).
1. On the day you attend the event, you can designate one person to approach the ticket booth and buy the number of tickets you need.
2. You can come into the office during the week and purchase your tickets in advance. The best time to come into the office is Mon-Fri between 8:30 and 4:00. Please call first to make sure someone is available to help you when you come in. (248) 341.6475.
THERE ARE NO FLASHLIGHTS ALLOWED IN THE HAUNTED MAZE AT ANY TIME.