Are you ready for a ten-acre challenge?
Our Corn Maze includes three levels of difficulty. Start at the beginner's maze and then graduate to the intermediate and advanced mazes (your ticket price allows you access to all three levels!). Challenge those in your group to see who can find the checkpoints first! You can participate in a fun, interactive game within the maze - it's extra challenging if you try the game while it's dark!
The Corn Maze tickets also include a fun wagon ride around the property, seeing the farm animals, such as our goat, sheep, llama, rabbits and horses. For a small charge, you can pick your holiday pumpkin! (during daylight hours & weather permitting) The younger kids can enter our "kid's zone" where they can go through a straw maze and engage in other exciting kid's activities.
After you've mastered your way through the corn maze, celebrate your journey with fresh donuts, apple cider or S'mores around the farm's bonfire.
Make the Bowers Farm Corn Maze your family's fall annual event!Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and
2015 Dates and Times
Friday, October 2 - 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Saturday, October 3 - 4:00 pm-9:00 pm
Friday, October 9, 16, 23, & 30 - 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Saturday, October 10, 17, & 24 - 4:00 pm-9:00 pm.
Sunday, Oct 4, 11, 18, & 25 - 12:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- $8 per person for ages 6+
- Free – ages 5 and under
The group rate for groups of 10 or more "paying" people is $6 per person, 5 and under are still free. Group rate tickets must be purchased by one representative who will then distribute to individuals in the group. Group rate tickets can be purchased in advance at the farm office Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm or at the ticket booth the day of your visit.
Bowers School Farm
1219 E. Square Lake Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
• Conveniently located off I-75, exit #74 and Adams Rd.
• On Square Lake Rd., between Adams and Squirrel – you'll see plenty of signs!
Questions? Please contact the Recreation Department at 248.433.0885
- Mazes of varying difficulty covering 10 acres.
- "Corn Cops" to assist visitors in the maze
- Wagon rides – included with maze admission
- Pumpkin Picking – cost varies depending on size of pumpkin. Cost ranges from $3 - $12.
- Concessions available, featuring fall treats complete with cider and donuts (groups can call ahead to reserve cider and donuts)
- Petting Farm and kids activities – no cost
- Nightly bonfires – no cost. S'mores available to enjoy. Please no outside food roasted over fire.
- Straw maze for children 5 and under – no cost
We have ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for rule violations. Breaking any of the rules listed below will result in an immediate removal from the maze without a refund
CORN MAZE RULES:
1. NEVER leave the designated paths.
2. Do not cut through corn stalks.
3. Do not pick or throw corn cobs.
4. No smoking or open flame of any kind.
Note: Paths may be uneven and/or muddy if it has recently rained, therefore, we ask that you please wear appropriate shoes. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items
LEAVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS IN YOUR VEHICLE!
Warning: Enter at your own risk! We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items. Not recommended for children under the age of 6 years. All children must walk in the maze and cannot be carried. Paths may be uneven and/or muddy if it has recently rained, therefore, we ask that you please wear appropriate shoes. Any damage to property, props or harm to the actors will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. No refunds. All sales are final.
- What is a corn maze?
- Where do I park?
- How long is each maze?
- Do I have to go through all the mazes?
- Will I get lost in the maze?
- What if we can’t attend on any of the designated weekends - Can we attend during the week?
- How much does a wagon ride cost if I don’t purchase a maze ticket?
- Where does the wagon ride take you and how long is it?
- Do you sell pumpkins?
- Is there somewhere I can wait while my children go through the maze(s)?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- Can I host a private party one of the weekend days prior to your opening time?
- I have a large group attending, can I rent out the tent?
- Are there tables and chairs in the tent?
- Besides the tent, are there other public areas to “hang out”?
- Can I reserve a table in the tent or a picnic table outside the tent?
- Is the tent heated?
- How do I get the group discounted tickets?
- Can I purchase tickets in advance?
- Are tickets good for any evening?
- What kind of animals will we be able to visit?
- Can we bring "adult beverages”?
- Should we bring a flashlight?
- Can I bring my dog?
- The beginner level of the Corn Maze is approx. 0.2 miles and takes roughly 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- The intermediate level of the Corn Maze is approx. 1.1 miles and takes roughly 30 minutes to complete.
- The advanced maze level of the Corn Maze is approx. 2.2 miles and takes roughly 45 minutes to complete.
1. On the day you attend the event, you can designate one person to approach the ticket booth and buy the number of tickets you need.
2. You can come into the office during the week and purchase your tickets in advance. The best time to come into the office is Mon-Fri between 9:00 and 3:00. Please call first to make sure someone is available to help you when you come in. (248) 341.6475.