Are you ready for a ten-acre challenge?
Our 2016 Corn Maze includes two levels of difficulty. Start at the beginner's maze and then graduate to the more difficult maze (your ticket price allows you access to both levels!). Challenge those in your group to see who can find the checkpoints first! Don't forget to check out the fun facts on each post!
THERE WILL NOT BE A HAUNTED MAZE FOR 2016
The Corn Maze ticket also includes a fun wagon ride around the property, access to the friendly barns, allowing you to see the farm animals (goat, sheep, llama, rabbits, pigs, calves and horses), your choice of a snack and beverage, and a pony ride (donations accepted for the pony rides). For a small charge, you can pick your holiday pumpkin! (during daylight hours & weather permitting).
After you've mastered your way through the corn maze, celebrate your journey with your snack and beverage of choice around the farm's bonfire.
Make the Bowers Farm Corn Maze your family's fall annual event!Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and
2016 Dates and Times
Fridays, October 14, 21 & 28 - 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Saturdays, October 15, 22 & 29 - 4:00 pm-9:00 pm
Sundays, Oct 16, 23, & 30 - 12:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- $10 per person for ages 4+
- Free – ages 3 and under
- Unlimited access to the corn maze.
- Choice of snack and beverage.
- Wagon Ride
- Pony Ride - weather permitting; donations accepted.
- Access to friendly barns - goat, sheep, llama, poultry, horses, bunnies, calves and pigs.
- Bonfire with seating.
The group rate for 10 or more "paying" people is $8 per person, 3 and under are still free. Group rate tickets must be purchased by one representative who will then distribute to individuals in the group.
Pumpkin Picking is available to those that would like to pick their holiday pumpkin! The wagon ride will stop at the pumpkin patch. Feel free to hop off, pick your pumpkin, pay the farm guide stationed in the pumpkin patch by cash or check. Pumpkin prices range from $3 - $12 depending on the size. Enjoy!!
Bowers School Farm
1219 E. Square Lake Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
• Conveniently located off I-75, exit #74 and Adams Rd.
• On Square Lake Rd., between Adams and Squirrel – you'll see plenty of signs!
Questions? Please contact the Recreation Department at 248.433.0885
We have ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for rule violations. Breaking any of the rules listed below will result in an immediate removal from the maze without a refund
CORN MAZE RULES:
1. NEVER leave the designated paths.
2. Do not cut through corn stalks.
3. Do not pick or throw corn cobs.
4. No alcohol, smoking or open flame of any kind.
Note: Paths may be uneven and/or muddy if it has recently rained, therefore, we ask that you please wear appropriate shoes. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items
LEAVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS IN YOUR VEHICLE!
- What is a corn maze?
- Where do I park?
- How long is each maze?
- Do I have to go through both mazes?
- Will I get lost in the maze?
- What if we can’t attend on any of the designated weekends - Can we attend during the week?
- How much does a wagon ride cost if I don’t purchase a maze ticket?
- Where does the wagon ride take you and how long is it?
- Do you sell pumpkins?
- Is there somewhere I can wait while my children go through the maze(s)?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- Can I host a private party one of the weekend days prior to your opening time?
- I have a large group attending, can I rent out the tent?
- Are there tables and chairs in the tent?
- Besides the tent, are there other public areas to “hang out”?
- Can I reserve a table in the tent or a picnic table outside the tent?
- Is the tent heated?
- How do I get the group discounted tickets?
- Can I purchase tickets in advance?
- Are tickets good for any evening?
- What kind of animals will we be able to visit?
- Can we bring "adult beverages”?
- Should we bring a flashlight?
- Can I bring my dog?
- The beginner level of the Corn Maze is approx. 0.2 miles and takes roughly 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- The intermediate level of the Corn Maze is approx. 1.1 miles and takes roughly 30 minutes to complete.
- The advanced maze level of the Corn Maze is approx. 2.2 miles and takes roughly 45 minutes to complete.
a little bit of learning enjoyment!!
1. On the day you attend the event, you can designate one person to approach the ticket booth and buy the number of tickets you need.
2. You can come into the office during the week and purchase your tickets in advance. The best time to come into the office is Mon-Fri between 9:00 and 3:00. Please call first to make sure someone is available to help you when you come in. (248) 341.6475.