Welcome to the Bloomfield Hills Schools Food Services Program Site!
Our web site offers Bloomfield Hills parents and students an in-depth look at the Food Service Department. We will offer you nutritional tips, give you a detailed look at the menus that we provide for your children and introduce you to our catering services for parties or gatherings. We will also give you step-by-step instructions to our pre-payment plan and show you how you can add to your student's account from home.
The Goals of the Food and Nutrition Department
- Provide meals that are high quality, nutritious and appealing to students and staff.
- Serve food that is safe, wholesome and prepared according to proper food handling and sanitation procedures.
- The food service staff are dedicated employees, providing excellent customer service, making your concerns a high priority.
- The program operates on a self-supporting basis with fiscal responsibility.
- Food services continuously strive to improve the nutritional quality and student acceptance of school meals by developing new recipes, offering as many choices as possible, focusing on food presentation and promoting healthy food selections.