We believe opportunities create possibilities. As part of our enduring commitment to creating opportunities for our students, we encourage them to explore a variety of unique experiences, hands-on activities, and a diverse set of course offerings. We are dedicated to giving your child more and helping him or her develop individual excellence on the pathway toward achieving personal goals. As a direct result of these efforts, approximately 90% of our graduating seniors are accepted into their first college of choice.
Bloomfield Hills Schools has made the creation of opportunities an expectation. Your child will experience the special freedom of having the greatest number of top-quality opportunities to discover his or her potential. Whatever your child dreams to be, we have a wide array of choices and supports in place to help make his or her preferred future a reality.
Please explore our website to learn more about the unique opportunities offered by Bloomfield Hills Schools, including:
- The Charles L. Bowers Farm, a working farm that provides real-world experiences for our students.
- The E.L. Johnson Nature Center, a 40 acre site offering a plethora of outdoor exploration programs.
- Model Center, a program for our 10th – 12th grade students who wish to actively participate in the formation of their classroom experience.
- Project Zero's Visible Thinking, a program out of Harvard that engages students in in-depth thinking, deepens subject matter learning, and provides a means for extensive student interaction.
- International Baccalaureate, a pre K-12th grade program that helps students develop academically, socially, emotionally and culturally as they grow to become citizens of the world.
We would like to invite you to take a tour of one or more of our schools, speak to someone directly in our enrollment office, or request additional information by mail or email. To arrange a tour or obtain additional information, please fill out the "Contact Us" form, located at the top of the screen, throughout the website.
Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you soon in the Bloomfield Hills Schools.
Rob Glass, PhD