The Bowers School Farm Fall Festival is seeking student volunteers on October 14 and 15 from 12 - 6 p.m. Volunteer opportunities will range from helping out in our pumpkin patch, being around our bonfire, face painting, story time readings, and more. CLICK HERE to sign up or for more information. Questions? Contact Corrine Mathis at 248.341.6476 or email@example.com.
Service As Action Opportunities:
The Bloomfield Hills Schools Communications Team is seeking student volunteers for the Bloomfield Township Open House on October 1, 2017:
- Volunteers - 10 students each shift
- Two shifts: 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. If you wish to work both shifts, this is fine.
- Please check in with Lauren Diamond (cell 248-342-2485) and bring the paperwork that needs to be signed.
- Will be giving tour guides for the learning communities - preferably students who can share their experiences with learning communities
- Interested students should email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bloomfield Township Public Library is looking for teen volunteers from grades 6 and up. Volunteer opportunities are available in Youth Services for grades 6 and up and in Adult Services for grades 9 and up. The Bloomfield Township Public Library offers fun and interesting opportunities for motivated individuals on your schedule during open library hours. CLICK HERE for more details. You can also email Ed Niemchak at email@example.com or Killian Weston at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at (248)642-5800 for more information.