Photo Credit: Susan Adams
Game AdmissionBloomfield Hills Black Hawks Admission Information for Varsity Football Games:
- The Admissions gate opens at 6 p.m.
- There will be two lines at the admissions gate: One will be a "family and general admission line" for the general public and students accompanied by an adult guardian. The other line will be an "express student line" for BH district students and opponent's students (Students must have school ID with them). Only students with ID will be allowed in the game unless accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Only students from the opposing team, with proper school ID, will be allowed admission unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed. Fans will be asked to discard any food or beverages brought will them at the admissions gate. Students bringing backpacks, bags, purses, etc. will be subject to search.
- Students bringing backpacks, bags, purses, etc. will be subject to search.
- Park in designated parking spots only. Others may be ticketed and or towed at the owners expense.
Fall: August - November
Season schedule courtesy
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
MDCH Concussion Form
Concussion Referral Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Parent Letter
Credit Waiver BHHS Athletics
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Student Insurance 2016-17
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2016 Parent Meeting
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
BOOSTER IN A BOX
Family Athletic Event Form
Boosters Grant App 14/15
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
BHS Boosters Bylaws
BHS Booster Member Cert.
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem