The class of 2017 graduation will be held DTE Energy Music Theater. With over 7,000 covered seats (and over 8,000 additional lawn spaces), there is plenty of seating for family and friends and tickets are not needed. Graduation will be held on:
Sunday, June 11, 2017
MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Bloomfield Hills High School Gym
- Receive final instructions concerning graduation day
- Receive their cap and gown IF:
1. All books have been returned
2. School related debts are cleared
3. Outstanding parking pickets are cleared
4. All school equipment has been returned (athletic, band, etc.)
5. They have completed community service
*All district graduation requirements must be successfully completed in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
Cap & Gown
In order to participate in the graduation exercises, seniors must have a cap and gown. If a student has not been measured at Bloomfield Hills High School, he/she should contact the Balfour Graduation Specialists ASAP at 248.689.4445. Please inform your guidance counselor if your student does not intend to participate in the graduation program.
Ceremony & Pictures
- We ask that guests remain seated during the entire graduation ceremony.
- If you or other family members have video cameras, we ask that these be used from the seats. No tripods will be allowed. We must maintain clear walkways due to the large number of people in attendance. Spectators will not be allowed to leave their seats to video or take pictures during the ceremony.
- The Bloomfield Hills Schools Video Services Department will record the entire ceremony.
- Additionally, as each graduate is handed his/her diploma, a picture will be taken by a professional photographer from Lifetouch Studios.
Restricted ItemsThe following items are not permitted:
- Any glass or plastic containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers (except for guests with special medical or dietary needs)
- Backpacks, duffle bags (small purses, diaper bags allowed). All bags including purses, video cases, etc., are subject to search
- Outside food or beverage of any kind (except for guests with special medical or dietary needs)
- Chair backs, tripods, strollers, bicycles, skateboards, etc.
- Animals (no animals of any kind are permitted except to provide assistance for guests with disabilities)
- Noisemakers (horns, whistles, radios, thunderstix, cow bells, etc., will not be permitted)
- Helium balloons
- Use of electrical outlets
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited
Sunday, June 11, 2017
DTE Energy Music Theatre
7774 Sashabaw Road
Clarkston, MI 48348