Yearbook and Class Composite Requirements
Class of 2018
NOTE: You will automatically appear in the yearbook and on the class composite if you have been or plan to be photographed at Focal Point Studio by the deadline. Plus, you will receive a copy of the class composite at graduation time (with no additional fees). Call Focal Point for details at 248-478-1113.
IF USING ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPHER, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE 2 STEPS:
- Please submit your yearbook photo to the yearbook department at Bloomfield Hills no later than December 1, 2017. Yearbook Advisor: Becky Ossenmacher, phone: 248-341-6467, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your class composite photo to Focal Point Studio no later than January 31, 2018. See class composite requirements below and select one of the composite payment choices.
YEARBOOK PHOTO REQUIREMENTS:
A medium gray background is required with a traditional head & shoulder pose. NO props, NO soft focus, NO hands, NO cap & gown, NO outdoor. Please dress appropriately. NO strapless tops, NO wording on clothes. Must be a digital image submitted on a CD (no prints) or email.
Please follow these specs:
- WIDTH:2 ½”DPI:250
- LENGTH:3 ½”FORMAT: JPG
- HEAD SIZE:1 ½”COLOR SPACE:SRGB
- LIST: Last name, first name
CLASS COMPOSITE PHOTO REQUIREMENTS:
Submit photo and payment only through Focal Point’s website at fpstudio.net. You may contact Julie Vorhoff at email@example.com for assistance.
A medium gray background is required with a traditional head & shoulder pose. NO props, NO soft focus, NO hands, NO cap & gown, NO outdoor. Please dress appropriately. NO strapless tops, NO wording on clothes.
The composite dimensions are as follows:
- WIDTH:2 ½” DPI:300
- LENGTH:3 ½” FORMAT: JPG
- HEAD SIZE:1 ½”COLOR SPACE:SRGB
- SPACE BETWEEN TOP OF IMAGE & TOP OF HEAD: ½”
- IMAGE MUST READ: last name first name_BHHS
CLASS COMPOSITE PAYMENT CHOICES:
- 1. No additional charges when photographed at Focal Point studio OR
- 2. Pay $10.60 to submit another photographer’s composite photo to Focal Point OR
- 3. Pay $21.20 to also receive a copy of the class composite at graduation time
Hello Senior Class!
We have an important message for you from the Yearbook Staff!
We need photos for two different sections in this year's yearbook. You can choose to participate in either, both or neither - it is up to you. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee that everyone's photo will be used, since we have limited space.
You can submit:
- A baby picture
- A photo of you and your best friend from your childhood with whom you're still friends. This section will be a "friends then and now" spread. (We will take a photo of the two of you now.)
If you choose to participate, please SCAN your photos and send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DEADLINE IS 10/16-NO EXCEPTIONS
Thank you all for your participation, and we hope to see all of your smiling faces,
Senior Section Editors
- Design & Graphics
*Please submit your senior ad order ONLINE if possible.
Senior Parents: This year you have the opportunity to create your senior's yearbook recognition ad online! Upload photos, write a message, and make payment all on one secure online link . Click HERE and then click on "Yearbook Recognition Ads".
This link can also be found on the Bloomfield Hills High School website under the Yearbook tab.
The deadline for early bird ad rates is December 31, 2017. The final deadline to submit a senior recognition ad is February 16, 2018.