Come enjoy fall at the Bowers School Farm!
Our 2016 Fall Festival includes a fun wagon ride around the property, access to the friendly barns, allowing you to see the farm animals (goat, sheep, llama, rabbits, pigs, and horses), a corn maze, a bonfire, and a pony ride (on Sundays only, weather permitting - donations accepted). For a small charge, you can pick your holiday pumpkin (pumpkins will be in a area for you to pick out; not in the pumpkin patch)
Make the Bowers Farm Fall Festival your family's annual event!Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and
2016 Dates and Times
Fridays, October 14, 21 & 28 - 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Saturdays, October 15, 22 & 29 - 4:00 pm-9:00 pm
Sundays, Oct 16, 23, & 30 - 12:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- $10 per person for ages 4+
- Free – ages 3 and under
- Unlimited access to the corn maze.
- Wagon Ride
- Pony Ride - Sundays only, weather permitting; donations accepted.
- Access to friendly barns - goat, sheep, llama, poultry, horses, bunnies, and pigs.
- Bonfire with seating.
The group rate for 10 or more "paying" people is $8 per person, 3 and under are still free. Group rate tickets must be purchased by one representative who will then distribute to individuals in the group or they can be purchased individually as long as the entire group is present.
Pumpkin prices range from $3 - $12 depending on the size. Enjoy!!
Bowers School Farm
1219 E. Square Lake Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
• Conveniently located off I-75, exit #74 and Adams Rd.
• On Square Lake Rd., between Adams and Squirrel – you'll see plenty of signs!
Questions? Please contact the farm office at (248) 341-6475
We have ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for rule violations. Breaking any of the rules listed below will result in an immediate removal from the maze without a refund
CORN MAZE RULES:
1. NEVER leave the designated paths.
2. Do not cut through corn stalks.
3. Do not pick or throw corn cobs.
4. No alcohol, smoking or open flame of any kind.
Note: Paths may be uneven and/or muddy if it has recently rained, therefore, we ask that you please wear appropriate shoes. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items
LEAVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS IN YOUR VEHICLE!
- What is a corn maze?
- Where do I park?
- How long is each maze?
- Do I have to go through both mazes?
- Will I get lost in the maze?
- What if we can’t attend on any of the designated weekends - Can we attend during the week?
- How much does a wagon ride cost if I don’t purchase a maze ticket?
- Where does the wagon ride take you and how long is it?
- Do you sell pumpkins?
- Is there somewhere I can wait while my children go through the maze(s)?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- Can I host a private party one of the weekend days prior to your opening time?
- I have a large group attending, can I rent out the tent?
- Are there tables and chairs in the tent?
- Besides the tent, are there other public areas to “hang out”?
- Can I reserve a table in the tent or a picnic table outside the tent?
- Is the tent heated?
- How do I get the group discounted tickets?
- Can I purchase tickets in advance?
- Are tickets good for any evening?
- What kind of animals will we be able to visit?
- Can we bring "adult beverages”?
- Should we bring a flashlight?
- Can I bring my dog?
- The beginner level of the Corn Maze is approx. 0.2 miles and takes roughly 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- The intermediate level of the Corn Maze is approx. 1.1 miles and takes roughly 30 minutes to complete.
- The advanced maze level of the Corn Maze is approx. 2.2 miles and takes roughly 45 minutes to complete.
a little bit of learning enjoyment!
The discounted group rate is $8/person for groups of 10 or more (ages 4+). To purchase the discounted tickets you have three choices:
1. On the day you attend the event, you can designate one person to approach the ticket booth and buy the number of tickets you need.
2. On the day you attend the event, your entire group can approach the ticket booth, and purchase your tickets individually.
3. You can come into the office during the week and purchase your tickets in advance. The best time to come into the office is Mon-Fri between 9:00 and 3:00. Please call first to make sure someone is available to help you when you come in. (248) 341.6475.