Enjoy Fall at the Bowers School Farm!
Our 2017 Fall Festival is Saturday, October 14 and Sunday, Oct 15 from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Good 'ol traditions and new, exciting activities!
- Wagon Rides
- Animal Interaction
- Live Music
- Food Trucks
- Face Painting
- Bounce House
- Pumpkin Picking & Decorating (Pumpkins available for purchase)
- Mechanical Bull
- Inflatable archery
- Wool Activities
- Cider Tasting
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Historical Activities
- Bungee Run
- Meet and Compete with a Black Hawk
- And more!
Make the Bowers Farm Fall Festival your family's annual event!Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and
$10 per person; 3 and under free. No tickets or wristbands will used, standard ticket admission includes all activities.
Bowers School Farm
1219 E. Square Lake Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
• Conveniently located off I-75, exit #74 and Adams Rd.
• On Square Lake Rd., between Adams and Squirrel – you'll see plenty of signs!
Questions? Please contact the farm office at (248) 341-6475
- Where do I park?
- Where does the wagon ride take you and how long is it?
- Do you sell pumpkins?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- I have a large group attending, can I rent out the tent?
- Are there tables and chairs in the tent?
- Besides the tent, are there other public areas to “hang out”?
- Can I reserve a table in the tent or a picnic table outside the tent?
- Is the tent heated?
- Can I purchase tickets in advance?
- Are tickets good for any evening?
- What kind of animals will we be able to visit?
- Can we bring "adult beverages”?
- Can I bring my dog?