The brand new Online Back to School Registration process is open for the 2017-2018 school year. If your child plans to attend school (Kindergarten - 12th grade) in Bloomfield Hills Schools for the 2017-2018 school year, you are required to register annually. If you haven't already started the process, our online system is quick and convenient, allowing you to complete the majority of the process from your own home.
Welcome to the WHMS PTO!
- How do I get involved
- PTO Member Enrollment / School Directory
- WHMS PTO Committee Chairs
- Fundraising / Shop for WHMS
- PTO Meeting Dates / Minutes / By-Laws / Financials
- PTO Website / Contact Us
Join our PTO/Attend PTO Meetings
Click on the PTO Member Enrollment/Directory tab for a membership form and join the PTO! PTO members have access to the online school directory. PTO meetings are held monthly and are a good way to stay informed about what PTO is doing at your school. Go to the PTO Meeting/Minutes/By-Laws tab for meeting dates and times.
Volunteer for an Event
You can sign up to bring a baked good, volunteer your time, or help with an event. Go to the PTO Event/Sign up section located in the right column of this page. If volunteers are needed for an event, a sign-up genius link will be included in the event details.
Volunteer to join a PTO Committee
The PTO is always looking for parents to volunteer to be a part of or lead committees. Go to the PTO leadership tab and email the chair of the committee that you would like to assist. Volunteers are welcomed at anytime during the school year.
Volunteer to join the PTO Executive Board
We also need your involvement to assist with the PTO leadership. We encourage you to become a part of our board. Having some committee experience is helpful, but is not required to join the Executive Board. The By-Laws of the WHMS PTO contain the nomination procedure. Nominations take place in the spring for the following school year. Email the current PTO president if you are interested.
Join the PTO
Please join the WHMS PTO by completing the following form and sending to the school office with your payment and donation. We are hoping each family could to contribute at least $40.00 ($15 membership fee and $25 donation) to support all of our wonderful programs in lieu of small fundraisers throughout the year.
As a member of the PTO you have access to the WHMS Student and Family Online Directory. Once you become a member you will receive a password via email.
Click here to access the directory.
Four Ways to Raise Money for Your School!Are you already an on-line shopper? Do you shop at Kroger, Target, or Amazon? Are you already saving box tops? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you can help raise money for West Hills without spending an additional penny of your own money. A percentage of every dollar that you spend at the corporations listed below is donated back to your child's school. There are over 300 merchants to shop from at the BoxTops Marketplace below. It doesn't cost anything additional, you just shop as you normally would after becoming registered and our school will benefit. Please take a moment and sign up for at least one today!
Click on the Company Logo Below to Register
1. Shop Amazon and Amazon will donate 6% of whatever you spend to West Hills. Magazine subscriptions are available through Amazon and West Hills will earn 25% of the subscription price. Magazines make great gifts! Click the Amazon logo!
2. Register your Kroger card and choose West Hills. All participants must reapply for the program every year after May 1st, in order to continue to earn funds. Click the Kroger Logo!
4. If you shop at Target, you can sign up for the Target Red Card. It saves you 5% on all your Target purchases, gets you free shipping from Target.com, and if you choose West Hills, they will donate to our school. Click the Target logo!
|Thursday, September 11th||9:15 AM Media Center Conference Room||Minutes|
|Thursday, October 9th||9:15 AM Media Center Conference Room||Minutes|
|Thursday, November 13th||9:15 AM Media Center Conference Room||Minutes|
|Thursday, January 8th||9:15 AM Media Center Conference Room||Minutes|
|Thursday, February 26th||9:15 AM Media Center Conference Room||Minutes|
|Thursday, April 16th||9:15 AM Media Center Conference Room||Minutes|
|Thursday, May 14th||9:00 AM Media Center Conference Room||Minutes|
|Wednesday, September 17th||10:00 AM Room 104||Minutes|
|Wednesday, October 15th||7:00 PM Media Center||Minutes|
|Wednesday, November 19th||10:00 AM Room 100||Minutes|
|Wednesday, January 14th||10:00 AM Room 104||Minutes|
|Wednesday, March 4th||7:00 PM Media Center||Minutes|
|Wednesday, April 22nd||10:00 AM Media Center||Minutes|
|Wednesday, May 20th: Volunteer Thank you Breakfast||10:00 AM Room 100||Minutes|
- President: Catherine Daneshvar
- Treasurer: Natalie Finerty
- Secretary: Carole Ben-Ezra
- 4/5 Liaison: Crystal Longmire
- Past Presidents: Leah Abel & Susie Fenster
- President-elect: Open
- Treasurer-elect: Open
- Co-Presidents: Leah Abel, Susie Fenster email@example.com, rexweiss
- Treasurer: Natalie Finerty firstname.lastname@example.org
- President-Elect: Catherine Daneshvar email@example.com
- Past President: Megan Johnston firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Paula Lynn email@example.com
- Parliamentarian: Laura SIlberman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Service: Megan Johnston, Barb Kaufman, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising: Neena Crimmins, Paula Lynn, Zarine Torrey email@example.com, paulajef@
comcast.net, zarine98@gmail. com
- Enrichment: Barb Kaufman, Rachel Margules firstname.lastname@example.org, rmar
- 4/5 Liaison: Crystal Longmire, Branimira Rousseva email@example.com, brousse
- Website: Natalie Finerty, Crystal Longmire firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Member at Large: Gayle Elias firstname.lastname@example.org