We have 40 appointment slots to fill! Please donate and share these donor registration instructions with any family/friends/colleagues who may be able to conveniently come to West Hills on Friday 1/19 from 2-8. The state of Michigan needs 900 pints of blood per day to meet demand--let's all be a part of this life-saving mission!!
The Omega Warriors Robotics FTC Team and American Red Cross are sponsoring a blood drive right here at WHMS (cafeteria) on 1/19/18 from 2-6pm. Please sign up to donate--one pint of donor blood will save up to three lives!! Eligible donors are >16 of age and 110lbs., and have been cleared by a doctor if there is a medical condition/medications that may preclude donation. If you are a regular donor, please plan the 56 day waiting period between donations accordingly.
- Go to www.redcrossblood.org
- In the upper right corner blue box ('find a drive'), type in this code: WHMSOmega
- Our drive date/location will pop up; click on it
- Choose the appointment time slot that best works with your schedule
- Once you choose a time, the site will prompt you to make a donor account if you don't have one
- That's it!!!