Tuition Enrollment Instructions
- Review immunization requirements and obtain any necessary immunizations.
- Review student's GPA and behavior for compliance with District requirements. (Refer to Statement of Conduct and Non-Resident Statement of Behavior.)
- Complete appropriate forms (see below).
- Deliver the completed forms and additional required documents to the Student Services/Central Enrollment office located at 7273 Wing Lake Road. This must be done in person and by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pay tuition as required. (Refer to Tuition Overview for rates.)
Documents Required for Tuition Student Enrollment
This list is intended to help you through the enrollment process. In every case, originals are required. Where appropriate, copies will be made and originals returned. Required/provided forms are available for printing from the internet website, or at the Student Services office.
Required for every new K-12 tuition student *
(Kindergarten - see additional requirement below.)
- Student's Original/Certified Birth Certificate (or valid passport, if not born in the U.S.)
- Student's most recent Report Card and Transcript or three years of report cards
- Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or picture identification)
- Student Enrollment Form
- Official Immunization Record (use Immunization Checklist or submit copy of official record)
- Student Health Questionnaire
- Communications Form
- Statement of Conduct
- Bus Route Information
- Request for Educational Records
- Google Apps for Education Permission Form
- iPad Usage Form
- Certified Copy of Appointment of Guardianship (if applicable)
* Students who were previously enrolled but have not actively attended a Bloomfield Hills School within the last six months are considered "new" students.
Additional document required for Kindergarten students
- Proof of Satisfactory Vision Exam (submit statement from examining official)