As a reminder, please be sure your child’s mask follows the Bloomfield Hills Schools mask guidelines.
- Face masks can be either reusable or disposable.
- Reusable masks should have two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric. Masks should not be mesh or made of fabric that makes it hard to breathe, like vinyl.
- They should fit tightly over your entire nose and mouth.
- Masks must have school-appropriate graphics.
- Masks should NOT have valves. Masks with valves are not permitted in Bloomfield Hills Schools.
- Students and staff are welcome to wear face shields brought from home, but they are not required. They may be worn in addition to a face mask.
- Neck gaiters and bandannas are not sufficient face coverings. They may be worn in addition to a face mask. Neck gaiters must have school-appropriate graphics.