My Bloomfield Training (Staff)
What is My Bloomfield?
My Bloomfield is a one-stop-shop for families, students, staff, and alumni. My Bloomfield will continue to grow over the next few years, gathering more services and software in one place. Staff have the option of using My Bloomfield's Group Dashboard to manage their class page(s). Instructions for how to utilize this tool are located below.
- How do I begin setting up my class page(s)?
- How do I add more members? (Grandparents, other teachers, etc.)
- How do I import content from a previous year?
- I'm a support teacher and don't see groups or students in my dashboard.
- How Can I import my Google calendar events to the My Bloomfield class calendar?
- How Do I add an image to a text block?
- How do I lock a Google Doc so it's not editable by families or students?
- How do I share a Google Doc I do not own?
- If I accidentally delete a page element, can I recover it?
- How do I link files to a bulk email?
- Is there a history or record of when we email families?
- Can I attach a file to my email?
- When I bulk email my roster, does everyone see each other's email addresses?