Notifications & Subscriptions
Families are automatically signed up to receive communication from their child's school, teachers, and Bloomfield Hills Schools (Wednesday Web News & Important Notices - including school cancellations). In order to receive emails, telephone calls, and even text messages, all you have to do is maintain your contact information and manage your personal preferences. If you wish not to receive these newsletters, simply "opt-out" when you receive the first newsletter (an option at the bottom of every email we send).
- FAMILIES: Modifying Your Contact Preferences (emails, phone calls, text messages)
- STUDENTS: Modifying Your Contact Preferences (emails, phone calls, text messages)
- BHS STAFF: Modifying Your Contact Preferences (emails, phone calls, text messages)
- Updating Your Communication Language Preferences
- How to Subscribe/Unsubscribe to Weekly Email Newsletters
- Updating Your Contact Information (phone, email, address)
- Not Receiving Emails? Check Out these Troubleshooting Tips!
- What do the Notification Types Mean and When are Notifications Sent?
- Community Emergency Notification System
If you are unable to find what you are looking for above, please email Communications@bloomfield.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.