Director of Communications and Service Standards
When logging in for the first time:
You must use a laptop or desktop computer to log in for the first time. After logging in for the first time, you can use the mobile app or a mobile browser if desired.
Logging in for the first time will "activate" your classes. Students and families will be able to see your class(es) listed on Remind once you log in.
- Reach students and families when you need to - on any device!
- Remind is built for education, so personal information always stays private.
- Teachers use Remind to help strengthen relationships with students and families.
- What is Remind?
- Is There an App for That?
- How Do I Add Students and Families?
- How Will Students and Families Know How to Use Remind?
- What If I Already Have a Remind Account?
- Can I Create my Own Groups in Remind?
- How Can I Adjust My Notification Settings?
- What if I'm already using Remind ? How do I Connect my Existing Classes?