Director of Communications and Service Standards
When logging in for the first time:
You must use a laptop or desktop computer to log in for the first time. After logging in for the first time, you can use the mobile app or a mobile browser if desired.
Logging in for the first time will "activate" your classes. Students and families will be able to see your class(es) listed on Remind once you log in.
- Reach students and families when you need to - on any device!
- Remind is built for education, so personal information always stays private.
- Teachers use Remind to help strengthen relationships with students and families.
When to use Remind
Quick, Urgent Updates & Small Group/Internal Staff Groups
Remind is limited to 160 characters. Remind will send a text message, email, and push notification (depending on the notifications a person has turned on). This is good for quick updates and reminders.
When to use Finalsite
Long Format Updates
Finalsite will send messages with detailed information and attachments or links via email only. Visit the Finalsite page and select "How to Send an Email".
- What is Remind?
- Is There an App for That?
- How Do I Add Students and Families?
- How Will Students and Families Know How to Use Remind?
- What If I Already Have a Remind Account?
- Can I Create my Own Groups in Remind?
- How Can I Adjust My Notification Settings?
- What if I'm already using Remind ? How do I Connect my Existing Classes?
- Why Does it Look Like so Many People Aren't Getting My Communication?