Technology & Furniture
- Moveable walls for co-teaching.
- Flexible furniture to create responsive learning environments.
- Adequate storage to provide access to a variety of tools and resources.
- Spaces for collaboration.
- Soft-seating for both quiet study and collaborative learning.
The Fall of 2022 brought new technology and furniture pilots to the district in all K-8 buildings. Pilot classrooms range from Kindergarten to 6th grade and feature a variety of floorplans from different vendors. Teachers and students are encouraged to fully explore the possibilities afforded by flexible furniture and interactive technologies. Stakeholder input is a crucial component of the bond process; both teacher and student feedback will be gathered during the 2022-2023 school year and used to inform final decisions for updated spaces.