- Summer Reading Kickoff begins June 19!
- Read to Seed Garden Club, June 2
- Teens: Like comic books?
- Summer @ the Library Reading Challenge for Teens
- Library Holiday Hours
- Myers Scholarship now accepting applications!
In Bloomfield Hills Schools, we not only value the communities we serve, we also recognize the importance of maintaining relationships with our neighbors and friends. We are committed to nurturing these relationships through:
- Community Partnership Committees
- Participation in regular meetings and events for organizations such as Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber, Birmingham Bloomfield Community Coalition, and Bloomfield Youth Guidance
- Realtor programs
- Outreach sessions such as Superintendent Coffees, focus groups, and town hall meetings
- School volunteer programs
…and much more! We encourage you to join us in one of our current partnerships or lend support for any of our new initiatives.
To learn more, please click around in the "Community" section of our website or contact:
Shira Good, Director of Communications & Community Relations
- Saturday STEAM!, May 20 at 2 PM
- Family Building Blocks, May 21 from 1-4 PM
- Let's Talk English Language Discussion Group, May 24 from 10 AM – Noon
- After School Drop-in Activities, Monday through Wednesday from 4:30 to 8 PM
- Computer & Tablet Tutoring
The Library will be closed Saturday, May 27 through Monday, May 29 for the Memorial Day holiday. The Library will reopen at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, May 30.
Metro Detroit Youth Day will be held at Belle Isle on Wednesday, July 12th from 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM for students 8-15 years old. Pre-register at 586.393.8801 or visit www.metrodetroityouthday.org.
Bloomfield Hills Optimist Club is hosting a golf tournament for students 10-18 years of age at The Links at Crystal Lake Golf Club on Sunday June 11th at 1:30 PM. Enrollment forms and payment are due no later than June 1st. Complete tournament details are available on the Optimist Club international website: http://www.optimist.org/golf-championships.cfm