Congratulations to the following Bloomfield Hills High School students who have been selected as the 2018 BYA Youth Citizens Award high school recipients: Caroline Allen, Neha Amin, Habib Bello, Charles (Chaz) Blamo, Olivia Brack, Racquel Bright, Gabrielle Bright, Braden Crimmins, Emily Smith, Allison Heath, Christian Kassab, Yousef Kobeissi, Ananyaa Kumar, Jessica Mills, Nicole Toussaint, Srirama Varanasi, Tori Weingarten, Annaliese WIlbur, and Imanni Wright. These students were nominated for the special contributions they have made to the Bloomfield community. The recipients will be recognized at the BYA Youth Citizens Award Ceremony at the high school on Tuesday, April 24, 2018.
In Bloomfield Hills Schools, we not only value the communities we serve, we also recognize the importance of maintaining relationships with our neighbors and friends. We are committed to nurturing these relationships through:
- Community Partnership Committees
- Participation in regular meetings and events for organizations such as Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber, Birmingham Bloomfield Community Coalition, and Bloomfield Youth Guidance
- Realtor programs
- Outreach sessions such as Superintendent Coffees, focus groups, and town hall meetings
- School volunteer programs
…and much more! We encourage you to join us in one of our current partnerships or lend support for any of our new initiatives.
To learn more, please click around in the "Community" section of our website or contact:
Shira Good, Director of Communications & Community Relations
- Saturday Morning LIVE!, March 17 at 11 AM
- Family Building Blocks, March 18 from 1 to 3 PM
- Discover, Play, and Learn, March 26 at 11:30 AM
- Special spring break programs for elementary age students and families, April 2 to April 6
- CHAMBER MUSIC @ BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP PUBLIC LIBRARY
Chamber Music @ Bloomfield Township Public Library is a popular program series at the library. Please join us for an evening of music on Friday, March 23 at 7:00 p.m. and our next chamber music concert on Friday, April 20 at 7:00 p.m. This program is free and open to everyone.
- SECOND ANNUAL PHOTO CONTEST – ENTRIES ARE DUE MARCH 18!
Bloomfield Township residents are asked to submit a photo or two that illustrate their world as they see it. Entrants can define their world any way they choose. The contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages. The Best in Show winner will receive a camera-equipped Dromida drone, courtesy of Woodward Camera.
Bloomfield Township Senior Services is looking for compassionate people willing to work in a team setting running activities and assisting clients during the meal and occasionally using the restroom, with some caregiving or healthcare experience and availability 2 days per week. Program Assistant Job Posting
Join residents on April 21 and 22, 2018, to clean up debris from the safety paths and roadways that is deposited during the winter season in the community. More information