- The Library’s 5th Annual Photo Contest, January 11 – March 14. This year’s theme – “The Incredible Journey” – asks amateur photographers to capture part of a significant passage in their life. A journey can be a trip from one place to another, or it could be a path of personal transformation. Open to all ages. See the website for details.
- Tech Open Labs will be held Tuesday, March 9, 5 – 6 p.m., subject: Microsoft Word, Wednesday, March 17, 5 – 6 p.m., subject: Social Media, and Tuesday, March 23, 5 – 6 p.m., subject: Microsoft Excel. General tech inquiries are also welcome. Register by sending an email to AskTech@btpl.org.
- Wednesday, March 10, 11:30 a.m. and Tuesday, March 16, 10 a.m., join us for a Virtual Family Story Time (LIVE!) for families of all ages on Zoom! Closed captioning provided. Register for a link/login info to join.
- Wednesday, March 17, 5 p.m., Paperbacks and Snacks (LIVE!) will be discussing The Case of the Missing Marquess by Nancy Springer. For ages 9-10 years. Books are available for registered participants. Registration is required and space is limited for this virtual event.
- Thursday, March 18, 4:30 p.m., Art Lab (LIVE!) returns on Zoom with new, exciting projects to do at home. Ms. Nicole and Ms. Andy lead you step-by-step through the creative process. Material packets for registered participants will be available. For ages 10-13 years. Registration is required and space is limited for this virtual event.
In Bloomfield Hills Schools, we not only value the communities we serve, we also recognize the importance of maintaining relationships with our neighbors and friends. We are committed to nurturing these relationships through:
- Community Partnership Committees
- Participation in regular meetings and events for organizations such as Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber, Birmingham Bloomfield Community Coalition, and Bloomfield Youth Guidance
- Realtor programs
- Outreach sessions such as Superintendent Coffees, focus groups, and town hall meetings
- School volunteer programs
…and much more! We encourage you to join us in one of our current partnerships or lend support for any of our new initiatives.
BHS News is a printed newsletter that celebrates the learning and opportunities in Bloomfield Hills Schools. If you wish to read our current or past issues, please click on the links below.
- BHS News - Winter 2020
- BHS News - Fall 2019
- BHS News - Winter 2019
- BHS News - Summer 2018
- BHS News - Spring 2018
- BHS News - Winter 2017
- BHS News- Fall 2017
- BHS News - Spring 2016
- BHS News - Winter 2015
- BHS News - Summer 2015
- BHS News - Spring 2015
- BHS News - Winter 2015
- BHS News - Fall 2014
- BHS News - Summer 2014
- BHS News - Spring 2014
- BHS News - Winter 2013
- BHS News - Fall 2013
- BHS News - Summer 2013
- BHS News - Spring 2013