- Saturday Morning Live!, January 21 at 11 AM
- Full STEAM Ahead, January 23 at 10 AM
- Tot Spot, January 25 at 10 AM and 11 AM (Registration required)
- Pajama Storytime, January 25 at 7 PM
- ¡Cuentos y Canciones!, January 26 at 10 AM
- Positively Preschool, January 26 at 2 PM (Registration required)
- Fun with Friends, January 26 at 7 PM
- Baby Time, January 27 at 10 AM (Registration required)
- Preschool Open House & Child Health Information Day, January 28 from 10 AM - Noon
Preschool Open House & Child Health Information Day
Parents can preview West Bloomfield area preschools and child care centers for their children at our open house. Staff from preschools in West Bloomfield will provide information and answer questions about their unique programs. Health care professionals will also be on hand to answer questions about children's health, safety and development. Children are welcome and can enjoy getting an airbrush tattoo. Join us Saturday, January 28 from 10 AM - Noon in the Main Library Meeting Room.
- Movers and Shakers, for ages 2-3 years
- Tinker Tales, for ages 3-5 years
- Teens: Get study help at Tutor.com
- Study Hall open Jan. 23-27 at the library
- Trois Bouffon: From the Delta to the North Country
- Supporting Students with Dyslexia, Feb. 6
- Financial and Estate Planning for Baby Boomers and Their Parents
Bloomfield Hills Schools is hiring. A list of all current open jobs can be viewed on our website located here: https://applicant.bloomfield.org/Job_List.aspx
Bloomfield Hills Schools recognizes the importance of community involvement and partnerships to achieving our goal of providing comprehensive education at its finest to our students. Various community organizations contribute to the health of our greater community and would welcome your interest.
The Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber is a member driven organization that builds strong relationships with government, education and community to create a prosperous business climate in Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township and Franklin.
The BBCC's priority is to keep youth in the community safe and substance free!
BBFA is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy families by actively educating, informing and providing tools to parents and the community about healthy parenting as well as the prevention of substance abuse and other destructive behaviors.