Bloomfield Hills High School Students Debra Moraitis, Rikki Goldman, Meredith Parr, Lexie Finkelstein, and Eeshika Dadheech invite you to Bring Your Own Dog on May 7, 2017 at 11:00 am! All profits will be donated to the Michigan Humane Society. Bring their dog to the Franklin Village Park and participate in several activities revolving around pets and their well-being. Activities include pet-owner photo booth (pics with pups!), Frisbee and other fetch games (dog agility course etc.), face painting, raffle, and more!
- Art Explorers, March 25 at 2 PM
- Read to a Dog, March 26 at 1 PM
- Full STEAM Ahead, March 27 at 10 AM
- Story Stretchers, March 28 at 10 AM
- Tot Spot, March 29 at 10 AM and 11 AM(Registration required)
- Let's Talk English Language Discussion Group, March 29 from 10 AM – Noon
- Pajama Storytime, March 29 at 7 PM
- ¡Cuentos y Canciones!, March 30 at 10 AM
- Positively Preschool, March 30 at 2 PM (Registration required)
- Baby Time, March 31 at 10 AM (Registration required)
- After School Drop-in Activities for Teens, Mondaythrough Wednesday from 4:30 to 8 PM
- Computer & Tablet Tutoring, call (248) 232-2290 for an appointment
- Movers & Shakers, March 28
- LEGO Club meets April 4
- April is National Poetry Month
- Jazz Concert on April 7
- Free Online Music!
- Photo Contest – Give Us Your Best Shot!
April 22, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Public Services Building (4200 Telegraph Road). Bloomfield Twp residents only, ID required! Please call the Department of Public Works with any questions 248-594-2800. Click here to view the flyer.
Join residents on April 22 & 23 to clean up debris from the safety paths and roadways that is deposited during the winter season in the community. Click here for more information.
Bloomfield Hills Schools is hiring. A list of all current open jobs can be viewed on our website located here: https://applicant.bloomfield.org/Job_List.aspx
Bloomfield Hills Schools recognizes the importance of community involvement and partnerships to achieving our goal of providing comprehensive education at its finest to our students. Various community organizations contribute to the health of our greater community and would welcome your interest.
The Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber is a member driven organization that builds strong relationships with government, education and community to create a prosperous business climate in Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township and Franklin.
The BBCC's priority is to keep youth in the community safe and substance free!
BBFA is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy families by actively educating, informing and providing tools to parents and the community about healthy parenting as well as the prevention of substance abuse and other destructive behaviors.