Join us on Monday, March 5 at 7:00 p.m. for our new internationally-focused cookbook club! Registration is required.
Chamber Music @ Bloomfield Township Public Library is a popular program series at the library. Please join us for an evening of music on Friday, February 23 at 7:00 p.m. (NEW TIME - after Library hours).
- Bloomfield Township Public Library is running their second annual amateur photo contest open to amateur photographers of all ages residing in Bloomfield Township. The contest theme is "One World, Many Stories," a celebration of community. The deadline for entering is March 18, 2018.
- Saturday Morning LIVE!, February 24 at 11 AM
- Saturday STEAM!, February 24 at 2 PM
- Read to a Dog, February 25 from 1 to 2 PM
- Full STEAM Ahead, February 26 at 10 AM
- Story Stretchers, February 27 at 10 AM
- Tot Spot, February 28 at 10 and 11 AM
- Tuskegee Airmen: Flying For Freedom, February 28 at 7 PM
Join us for A Day in the Sugarbush on March 17, 2018! Visitors have the chance to tap maple trees, gather sap, taste fresh maple syrup and candies, walk the trails, and see inside the historical log cabin. Guided tour groups meet beginning at 11:00 am in the Visitor Center and run every 20 minutes. Visit www.bloomfield.org/Sugarbush-Registration to register.
Bloomfield Hills Schools is hiring. A list of all current open jobs can be viewed on our website located here: https://applicant.bloomfield.org/Job_List.aspx
Bloomfield Hills Schools recognizes the importance of community involvement and partnerships to achieving our goal of providing comprehensive education at its finest to our students. Various community organizations contribute to the health of our greater community and would welcome your interest.
The Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber is a member driven organization that builds strong relationships with government, education and community to create a prosperous business climate in Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township and Franklin.
The BBCC's priority is to keep youth in the community safe and substance free!
BBFA is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy families by actively educating, informing and providing tools to parents and the community about healthy parenting as well as the prevention of substance abuse and other destructive behaviors.