Bloomfield Hills Schools not only provides our students with one of the best educations in the state, but also offers businesses and individuals the opportunity to use our state-of-the-art learning environments and sports facilities for any number of occasions.
- From business meetings to athletic events, Bloomfield Hills Schools' conference and outdoor facilities are available for rent to groups or individuals throughout the community at very competitive rates.
For more information on renting BHS facilities, contact Physical Plant Services at 248.341.5480.
- Gary Doyle Center for Professional Development - 248.341.5480 (TECHNOLOGY needs contact 248.341.4357)
- Walnut Lake Waterfront / Picnic Area Rental
- E.L. Johnson Nature Center - 248.341.6487
- Charles L. Bowers School Farm - 248.341.6475
- BHHS Performing Arts Center - 248.341.6809
- Sports Facilities - 248.341.5480
- Birthday Parties
The Gary Doyle Center for Professional Development has state-of-the-art conference facilities and meeting rooms available for corporations, small businesses, non-profit organizations, colleges and universities, individuals, or other community organizations. Located at 7273 Wing Lake Road, near 14 Mile and Telegraph, the Doyle Center is easily accessible from major local freeways.
Through the district, our meeting rooms and training facilities can accommodate groups from 6 to 200 people. Catering and beverage service is also available through our Food Service Department.Fully-equipped meeting rooms include:
- Audio/Visual and Presentation Technology
- Large screen rear-projection with VHS, DVD, Elmo or computer input
- 2 wall-mounted plasma screens
- Wireless microphones
- Dual cassette deck
- Overhead projector
- Standard office equipment
- Wireless internet connection
- Side-disc CD changer
- Wireless remote control
Located at 3325 Franklin Road in Bloomfield Hills, the Nature Center offers a unique outdoor learning environment designed to develop and encourage ecological education and activities for the community. A beautiful new 5,000 square foot Visitor's Center can accommodate classroom-style or theater seating with a capacity of 60 to 80 in the lower level. Rentals include various projectors and a screen, and internet plug-in jacks. Private group tours, guided ecological programs, birthday parties and other special events can be scheduled using the Visitor's Center, trails and one-room schoolhouse.
For sports leagues or groups looking to rent athletic facilities for a one-time or ongoing use, Bloomfield Hills Schools offers the following facilities for rent:
- Parking Lots
- Baseball Diamonds/Soccer Fields (one time use)
- Artificial Turf Football
- Gymnasiums/Field Houses
For information on renting sports facilities, classrooms and all other BHS facilities, please contact Physical Plant Services at 248.341.5480.