The Girls Varsity A Tennis Black Hawks captured the first place regional title, qualifying for states.
In Bloomfield Hills Schools, we not only build healthy minds, we encourage healthy bodies through athletic participation. This philosophy is instilled at an early age in physical education courses and honed through organized team participation. The playing field is a place to build athletic skills, character, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Physical education begins in kindergarten while team and individual sports begin in middle school and expand in the high school arena. Junior varsity and varsity sports offer all students the opportunity to participate in athletic programs. Self-control, discipline, focus, and concentration are all by-products of involvement in individually-centered sports, like golf, or traditional team sports, like football. Our coaches encourage and develop skills that serve our students well beyond their high school years.Unique courses and teams:
- Figure Skating
- Cardio and Core Conditioning
- Lifetime individual sports
1. A student with a suspected concussion is evaluated by the Athletic Trainer or one of the athletic training interns.
2. If a concussion is found, the student is referred to a physician.
3. The student is given the Concussion Referral Form which highlights symptoms observed and history of the injury. A parent or guardian will be called for transportation home.
4. The Concussion Referral Form is asked to be returned for an official diagnosis, return to play plan and any other accommodations recommended by the physician in order to communicate to others (staff, coaches etc.,)
5. Once the form is returned, the counselors are notified of the students concussion.
On Wednesday, May 22, 2019, Bloomfield Hills High School participated in NCAA College Signing Day. The following BHHS athletes signed their NCAA Letters of Intent to play college sports in the fall of 2019:
- Phoenix Williams, Howard University, Tennis
- Maryam Hashim, Macomb College, Basketball
- Cassidy Proctor, Michigan State University, Hockey
- Alex Gold, Lawrence Technological University, Golf
- Eddie Dyla, Madonna University, Lacrosse
The JV-B girls soccer team beat Troy Athens 2-0, and the JV-A team beat them 3-0 on Monday, May 13, 2019. The varsity team beat top ranked Troy on Tuesday, May 21, by a score of 2-1. At the game, the five seniors (Lilly Formanek, Sydney Huston, Jenna Hart, Sloan Marwil, and Alexis Rillema) were celebrated on the field with pictures, balloons, and short bios. All three teams will be playing Rochester on Friday, May 17.
The girls and boys soccer programs will be hosting their annual Car Wash Fundraiser on Saturday, May 18, at BHHS from 10 AM - 2 PM. Come out and support Black Hawks soccer!
The Black Hawks baseball program will host a free clinic for all students K-8 on Saturday, May 25, 2019, from 10 - 11:30 a.m. at BHHS. Students will have the opportunity to each lunch with the players, shag balls after the clinic, run the bases, and receive autographs. For more details contact Coach Divito at FDivito@bloomfield.org.
All students planning to play high school girls golf in the fall must attend the mandatory meeting on June 6, 2019, with a parent/guardian. The meeting will take place from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in room learning community A202-203 at the high school. Reach out to Coach Brendan Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Director - Athletics & Recreation
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
- Athletics & Clubs $200
- Clubs Only $70
BHMS, EHMS & WHMS
- Athletics & Clubs $150.00
- Clubs Only $45.00
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
Consent for Sports Medicine Form
MI Sports Concussion Law
"Heads Up Concussion" Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Concussion Referral Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Family Letter
Credit Waiver BHHS Athletics
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
BOOSTER IN A BOX
Family Athletic Event Form
Boosters Grant App 16/17
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
BHS Boosters Bylaws
BHS Booster Member Cert.
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem