Preseason skates for girls hockey are now taking place on Sundays and Tuesdays. Please contact Coach Mick at email@example.com for details.
Welcome to Bloomfield Hills Schools Athletics!
In Bloomfield Hills Schools, we not only build healthy minds, we encourage healthy bodies through athletic participation. This philosophy is instilled at an early age in physical education courses and honed through organized team participation. The playing field is a place to build athletic skills, character, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Physical education begins in kindergarten while team and individual sports begin in middle school and expand in the high school arena. Junior varsity and varsity sports offer all students the opportunity to participate in athletic programs. Self-control, discipline, focus, and concentration are all by-products of involvement in individually-centered sports, like golf, or traditional team sports, like football. Our coaches encourage and develop skills that serve our students well beyond their high school years.
1. A student with a suspected concussion is evaluated by the Athletic Trainer or one of the athletic training interns.
2. If a concussion is found, the student is referred to a physician.
3. The student is given the Concussion Referral Form which highlights symptoms observed and history of the injury. A parent or guardian will be called for transportation home.
4. The Concussion Referral Form is asked to be returned for an official diagnosis, return to play plan and any other accommodations recommended by the physician in order to communicate to others (staff, coaches etc.,)
5. Once the form is returned, the counselors are notified of the students concussion.
Mike Cowdrey - 248.341.6406
District Athletic Director
Avis Najor - 248.341.5669
John Ciecko - 248.341.5661
Angi Lewis - 248.341.6405
Jackie Osborn -248.341.5668
High School Athletics Secretary
- Athletics & Clubs $200
- Clubs Only $70
BHMS, EHMS & WHMS
- Athletics & Clubs $150.00
- Clubs Only $45.00
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
Consent for Sports Medicine Form
MI Sports Concussion Law
"Heads Up Concussion" Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Concussion Referral Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Family Letter
Credit Waiver BHHS Athletics
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
Booster in a Box
Family Athletic Event Form
Boosters Grant App
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
BHS Boosters Bylaws
BHS Booster Member Cert.
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem