The girls golf clinic is designed specifically for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls interested in playing high school competitive golf. The attendees will learn:
- Fundamentals of the game
- Golf course management
- Long and short game drills and basics
- Putting drills and basics
- Rules of the game
If interested, please contact Coach Brendan Harrington via email at email@example.com or phone at 248.941.8091.
- Dates: 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16
- Cost: $10 per session (attend as many as you'd like and pay cash each week)
- When/Where: 4:00-5:00 p.m. at Carl's Golfland
- Who: Middle School girls grades 6-8
- Returning varsity golfers will assist Coach Harrington
- Includes: learn the basics of the game, meeting other golfers, BHHS Golf swag (for those who attend at least FOUR of the sessions)
*Please RSVP to Coach Harrington by Monday, April 9, 2018, for planning purposes.