Athletics News Details
Congratulations to Black Hawks varsity football team kicker Sara Huston, for scoring the game winning point in overtime 35-34 against undefeated Berkley! Check out Sara’s interview on Channel 4 WDIV featured Sunday, October 18, 2020.
- November 3 from 3:15 to 4:45 PM – DSC / rink C
- November 4 from 5:00 to 6:30 PM – DSC / rink C
- November 5 from 7:45 to 8:45 PM – DSC / rink C
Fall 2020 Open Gym Schedule:
- Mondays - Workout from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Aux Gym
- Tuesdays - Open Gym from 7 to 8 p.m. (free shooting) in the Main Gym
- Thursdays - Workout from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Main Gym
Preseason skates for boys hockey are now taking place on Sundays and Wednesdays at Detroit Skating Club. Please contact Team Manager, Brian Shapiro, at email@example.com for details.
Baseball hitting practice will take place for all high school athletes:
- Every Monday, September 28 - October 26, 2020
- 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- Location: SOA Hitting Facility, 2230 Star Court, Rochester Hill, MI 48309
You can now watch Black Hawk home games and matches live! Games and matches taking place on the stadium field or in the main gym can be viewed at www.nfhsnetwork.com by purchasing a subscription. Go Black Hawks!