Tryouts for the 2020-2021 varsity boys hockey team will take place:
- November 3 from 3:15 to 4:45 PM – DSC / rink C
- November 4 from 5:00 to 6:30 PM – DSC / rink C
- November 5 from 7:45 to 8:45 PM – DSC / rink C
$15 per skate or $40 for all 3
Contact Head Coach Bruce McAlister or Team Manager Brian Shapiro with any questions 248-719-9892 / firstname.lastname@example.org and 248-227-4882 / email@example.com.
- Anyone trying out must have a physical on file with John Ciecko prior to tryouts. For 20-21 season, the 2020-2021 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire may be used for students who received a valid sports physical during the 2019-20 school year (one completed on or after April 15, 2019).
- If student did not have a valid sports physical for the 2019-20 school year, download the required physical form.
- Paperwork can not be brought to tryouts. It needs to be reviewed, verified and approved by John and his staff before stepping on the ice.
- Pay to Play fees can be paid after tryouts but must be paid before the first practice. You cannot practice unless it is paid.
- Anyone trying out must have all required hockey equipment including, neck guards and mouth-guards.