- Maximize the community's investment.
- Uphold our tradition of financial stewardship.
- Optimize the use and value of all district facilities and properties.
- BusinessPlus Tips & Tricks
- District Spending: What is permissible? What is unlawful?
- Electronic Payment Authorization Form EFT
- Mileage Reimbursement Form - 2019
- Mileage Between Buildings along with Supporting MapQuest Back Up
- P-Card Procedures
Finance Department (Office #12)
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
M-F 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
M-Th 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
F 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Deposits/Receipts (Cash, Check or Credit Card)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable, Invoicing
- Purchasing Cards:
- Receives Monthly P-Card Reports, Processes and Posts to Finance System
- Communication and Follow Up Regarding P-Card Expense Reports
- Credit Card Machine Coordination if Needed for Remote Payments
- Year-End 1099 Processing & Reporting
Title: Administrative Assistant - Finance
- General/Property Insurance Needs:
- Insurance Claim Assistance, Accident Reports, Property Loss & Damages
- Insurance Certificate Requests
- Claim Reporting and Coordination
- Procurement Needs:
- Staples Membership
- Costco Membership
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Consortium Assistance
- RFP Process Facilitation
- Conference Request/Approval Process
- Vendor Management
- Finance Web Pages
Title: General Ledger Specialist
- Federal and State Grants
- Special Revenue Funds
- Hills Accounts (Trust & Agency Funds) Monthly Report Distribution
- Purchasing Cards:
- Ordering New or Replacement Cards
- Handles Limits, Blocks and Changes to Funding on Cards
- Coordination of any Fraud Alerts
- Budget to Actual Inquiries
Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
- ICRs (Integrated Check Requests, replaced "Direct Reimbursements")
- Staff Expense Reimbursements
- Staff Mileage Reimbursements
- Vendor Payments (EFT - electronic funds transfer, checks)
- Vendor Payment Inquiry/Assistance
- Vendor Activity Analysis, as needed