- Maximize the community's investment.
- Uphold our tradition of financial stewardship.
- Optimize the use and value of all district facilities and properties.
- BusinessPlus Tips & Tricks
- District Spending: What is permissible? What is unlawful?
- Electronic Payment Authorization Form EFT
- Mileage Reimbursement Form - 2019
- Mileage Reimbursement Form - 2018
- Mileage Between BHS Buildings
- P-Card Procedures
Finance Department (Office #12)
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
M-F 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
M-Th 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
F 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Deposits/Cash Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable, Invoicing
- Purchasing Cards - Monthly Report Processing & Posting
- Year-End 1099 Processing & Reporting
Title: Administrative Assistant - Finance
- Bid/RFP processes Facilitation
- General Procurement Information
- Insurance Claims, Certificates & Reporting Coordination
- Vendor Management
- Finance Web Pages
Title: General Ledger Specialist
- General Ledger
- Federal and State Grants
- Special Revenue Funds
- Hills Accounts (Trust & Agency Funds)
- Purchasing Cards - Card Activation, Limits, Blocks
Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
- ICRs (Integrated Check Requests, replaced "Direct Reimbursements")
- Staff Expense Reimbursements
- Staff Mileage Reimbursements
- Vendor payments (EFT - electronic funds transfer, checks)
- Vendor payment inquiry/assistance
- Vendor Activity Analysis, as needed