A variety of choices are available a la cart in the middle and high schools.
- $3.15 Elementary
- $3.40 Secondary and High School
- Specialty lunches slightly higher
- Secondary students who purchase a whole lunch are smart shoppers!!
- $ .60 Milk
- Assorted A-La Carte items and prices available
$ .40 available to eligible families - a student may select any complete meal offered.
Available to eligible families - a student may select any complete meal offered.
To deposit money into your student's account online, please visit this payment page. Select your child's school, add the amount you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and process your payment electronically.
Send to school with student's full name in memo area. Make checks payable to: Bloomfield Hills Schools
Please put in envelope and print the student's full name on the outside of the envelope. Please do not send large amounts of cash. Cash is accepted at the registers in the middle and high schools.
Forgotten passwords can be obtained on the login page of the payment screen.
We are also able to accept deposits at each school cafeteria. Please make all checks payable to Bloomfield Hills Schools and reference your student's name and school in the memo area of the check.
NOTE: ALTHOUGH WE ACCEPT CASH, A CHECK OR CREDIT CARD IS A MORE SECURE OPTION.
Families that qualify can receive free or reduced price meals. Families that were approved last year must fill out a NEW form within the first two weeks of school to continue assistance.
Return to your school office or send to:
Food & Nutrition Office
Bloomfield Hills, Ml 48302
Attn: Mandy Sosnowski
If you need help in completing the application we would be happy to assist you. Contact our office at 248.341.5671
No one knows if a child is receiving free or reduced price meals. Families who qualify for reduced or free lunches can deposit money in their student's account to purchase extra menu or snack items.
- Milk: $ .60 for skim, lowfat white, or lowfat chocolate
- A la Carte items: Varying prices
- Our computerized debit-student ID Card lunch program makes serving your child much easier, faster and simplifies payments for lunch.
- All students have a debit card lunch account, which allows parents to prepay in advance for their child's lunch.
- Please keep in mind that a debit card is not a credit card. Previously deposited funds are required to make a debit card purchase.