West Hills Middle School will be hosting a Blood Drive on Friday, September 28, 2018, from 2-8 p.m. in the cafeteria.
Eligible donors are 16+ of age, weigh at least 110 lbs, and have been cleared by a doctor if there is a medical condition/medications that may preclude donation. If you are a regular donor, please plan the 56 day waiting period between donations accordingly.
Sign up instructions:
- Go to www.redcrossblood.org
- In the upper right corner blue box ('find a drive'), type in this code: WHMSOmega
- The drive date/location will pop up; click on it
- Choose the appointment time slot that best works with your schedule
- Or you can call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767)
One donation can save three lives. Thank you for your support!