Volunteers are needed on Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 9 AM until 12 PM at the E.L. Johnson Nature Center.
- What participants will do: tree planting, wildflower planting, trail maintenance
- What will be provided: gloves, plants, snacks, planting instructions
- What to bring: shovel and/or rake, refillable water bottle
- Great opportunities for students to earn community service credit!
- No registration needed, but if you are in a group of five or more call the nature center in advance at 248.341.6487.