2019 Boys Tennis Tryouts:
- Wednesday, August 14, at 3:00 p.m. Everyone (varsity A, varsity B, JV) comes on this day.
- Varsity A tryouts: Thursday, August 15, Friday, August 16, and if needed Monday, August 19. 3:00 p.m. start time at BHHS.
- Varsity B and JV tryouts : Monday, August 19-Friday, August 23 . 3:00 p.m. start time at BHHS.
Location: BHHS Tennis Courts
Questions? Contact coach Greg Burks at 248.563.3287 or email@example.com.
2018 Team News:
2018 Division 1 State Champions!
Congratulation to the Black Hawks varsity boys tennis team for earning the title of 2018 Division 1 State Champions!
The team won their third State Championship in four years, and have now won two years in a row!
The following results were achieved:
- Andrew Zhang - #1 singles
- Sebastian Burman - #3 singles
- Noah Roslin & Adrian Wilen - #1 doubles
- Ryan Frank & Andrew Chen - #2 doubles
- Michael Lee & James Peil - #4 doubles
State Runners- Up:
- Tommy Herb - #2 singles
- Cade Burman - #4 singles
- Max Nosanchuk & Phoenix Williams - #3 doubles
The team placed every singles player and every doubles team in the championship matches. We are very proud of our State Champions! Go Black Hawks!
Andrew Zhang Selected for Positive Athlete Award
Congratulations to senior Andrew Zhang for being selected as a statewide winner of the Positive Athlete Michigan Award! Andrew is on the boys varsity tennis team. Andrew was recognized for being a role model in school and embodying the Seven Definitions of a Positive Athlete:
1. Optimistic Attitude
2. Heart for Others
3. Encouraging Teammate
4. Admits Imperfections
5. Puts Team First
6. Servant Leader
7. Always Gives 100%
Fall: August - November
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
Consent for Sports Medicine Form
MI Sports Concussion Law
"Heads Up Concussion" Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Concussion Referral Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Family Letter
Credit Waiver BHHS Athletics
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
Booster in a Box
Family Athletic Event Form
Boosters Grant App
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
BHS Boosters Bylaws
BHS Booster Member Cert.
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem