Congratulations to BHHS senior and girls hockey goalie, Olivia Lucia, for being selected as the 2020 Michigan Girls Hockey Player of the Year!
Big Teams FAQ
- Physical form (needs to be turned in before an athlete will be allowed to practice)
- MDCH "Heads Up Concussion" Form
- Pay to Participate Form ( must be completed before an athlete can compete in any competition).
1. Athletic Trainer John Ciecko 248.341.57612 / JCiecko@bloomfield.org
2. Athletic Director Avis Najor 248.341.57669 / AVNajor@bloomfield.org
3. Drop them off in the main office.
Contact Dr. Moeller and Dr. Rifat for sports physicals. Call 248.373.7286 for an appointment. The charge is $30.00.
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
Consent for Sports Medicine Form
MI Sports Concussion Law
"Heads Up Concussion" Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Concussion Referral Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Family Letter
Credit Waiver BHHS Athletics
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
Booster in a Box
Family Athletic Event Form
Booster Grant App
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
Booster Member Cert.
Booster Reimbursed Salary Agreement
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem
Zoom Meeting on Wednesday, June 10, at 5:00 p.m.
The Lahser track and turf & field are temporarily closed for repairs. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to providing a better experience soon!