2019 Varsity Game Schedule
- 8/29 Away vs. Utica 7pm
- 9/6 Away vs. Clarkston 7pm
- 9/13 Home vs. Oxford 7:00pm
- 9/20 Away vs. Adams 7pm
- 9/27 Home vs. Southfield 7pm
- 10/4 Home vs. Lake Orion 7pm (Homecoming)
- 10/11 Away vs. West Bloomfield 7pm
- 10/18 Home vs. Troy (Senior Night)
- 10/25 Away vs. Rochester
- The Admissions gate opens at 6 p.m.
- There will be two lines at the admissions gate: One will be a "family and general admission line" for the general public and students accompanied by an adult guardian. The other line will be an "express student line" for BH district students and opponent's students (Students must have school ID with them). Only students with ID will be allowed in the game unless accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Only students from the opposing team, with proper school ID, will be allowed admission unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed. Fans will be asked to discard any food or beverages brought will them at the admissions gate. Students bringing backpacks, bags, purses, etc. will be subject to search.
- Students bringing backpacks, bags, purses, etc. will be subject to search.
- Park in designated parking spots only. Others may be ticketed and or towed at the owners expense.
Spirit Wear Online Sale
There is a link to buy Black Hawks football spirit wear on the football website, www.
- Team Conditioning: August 5-9, 2019
- JV/Varsity Football Camp: August 11-14, 2019
- Middle School Football Camp: August 26-28, 2019
- Important Team Dates 2019
During the week of August 5-9, 2019, conditioning for all teams will take place from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Equipment hand out is Wednesday, August 7, 2019.
As a reminder, no one will get their equipment on Wednesday, August 7, if their camp fees and dues are not paid. There will be football booster members at equipment check out to take your forms and checks made out to Bloomfield Hills Football Boosters. If you do prefer to pay by credit card you can do so on August 11, the day of camp drop off. Troy Snyder will be available on that day to take credit card payments.
Additional forms will be available on August 7, and you can also find them at bloomfieldhillsblackhawksfootb
The equipment hand out times are as follows:
- Freshman 4:00-4:30 p.m.
- JV 4:30-5:00 p.m.
- Varsity 5:00-5:30 p.m.
All BHMS, EHMS, and WHMS incoming 7th and 8th grade students are invited to attend the Future Black Hawks Football Skills Camp from Monday, August 26 - Thursday, August 28, 2019. The camp is free will take place on the BHHS football field from 3 - 5 p.m. Student athletes will not need a helmet - just cleats to participate. Athletes must have a physical on file (bring physical to the first practice).
Complete the registration at www.bloomfield.org/footballcamp
Questions? Contact BHHS Varsity & EHMS Coach Matt MacLeod at MMacleod@bloomfield.org
- August 7th- Equipment Hand Out- Again, equipment will not be handed out to those who have yet to pay dues and fees.
- August 11-14th (Sunday-Wednesday):Football camp at GVSU (JV and Varsity)
- August 12-14th (Monday- Friday): Two-a-days (Freshman)
- August 17 (Saturday): Picture Day (Freshman 10:00, JV 11:00, Varsity 12:00), Black Hawk Varsity Black and Silver FootballGame (4pm-6pm).
- August 21 (Wednesday):Football for Moms (F, JV, Varsity moms) at Fifth Tavern 7:00pm
- August 22 (Thursday): Freshman, JV and Varsity 4-way scrimmage at Grosse Pointe South HS. Freshman 9:30, JV 1:00 and Varsity 5:00 . Freshman and JV game schedules will be set after this date.
- August 23 (Friday) Pigskin Party (time tbd) to be held at The Dow in Birmingham
- August 28 (Wednesday): (Varsity) Jersey Night for Moms (Moms speak)
- August 29 (Thursday): First Varsity Game Home v Utica
- September 5 (Thursday): Jersey Night for Dads (Dads listen)
- October 4 (Friday): HOMECOMING
- October 18 (Friday): Senior Night
Fall: August - November
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
Consent for Sports Medicine Form
MI Sports Concussion Law
"Heads Up Concussion" Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Concussion Referral Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Family Letter
Credit Waiver BHHS Athletics
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
Booster in a Box
Family Athletic Event Form
Boosters Grant App
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
BHS Boosters Bylaws
BHS Booster Member Cert.
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem