Be a part of history and the first annual Michigan High School Hockey Day on Saturday, December 14, 2019!
Big Teams FAQ
- The Admissions gate opens at 6 p.m.
- There will be two lines at the admissions gate: One will be a "family and general admission line" for the general public and students accompanied by an adult guardian. The other line will be an "express student line" for BH district students and opponent's students (Students must have school ID with them). Only students with ID will be allowed in the game unless accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Only students from the opposing team, with proper school ID, will be allowed admission unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed. Fans will be asked to discard any food or beverages brought will them at the admissions gate. Students bringing backpacks, bags, purses, etc. will be subject to search.
- Students bringing backpacks, bags, purses, etc. will be subject to search.
- Park in designated parking spots only. Others may be ticketed and or towed at the owners expense.
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
Consent for Sports Medicine Form
MI Sports Concussion Law
"Heads Up Concussion" Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Concussion Referral Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Family Letter
Credit Waiver BHHS Athletics
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
Booster in a Box
Family Athletic Event Form
Booster Grant App
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
Booster Member Cert.
Booster Reimbursed Salary Agreement
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem