Leave your student's legacy at BHHS by purchasing a brick with their name, graduating year, and/or high school sport or club! Proceeds will benefit the construction of the new Alumni Athletic Entrance! Visit www.bloomfield.org/buyabrick to order or for more details.
WHEN: 3/22, 3/23 & 3/24
VARSITY A 3:00-4:30
VARSTIY B / JV 4:45-6:15
Tuesday and Wednesday will be outside weather permitting. That will be announced on Monday.
WHERE: Outside at BHHS
COST: $20 for all 3 days
Please read the following information in its entirety:
- All players must have a physical on file at the school to step on the court. NO EXEPTIONS. Please do not bring your physical to tryouts. They must be turned into the school. The school will then release a list of students approved. Coaches do not have the authority to approve students. Please be sure to get this taken care of ASAP. And be sure to confirm you are on the approved list at the school before coming to tryouts.
- All students are free to tryout for the team of their choice. Please understand that indoor court time is incredibly valuable and hard to come by. I encourage everyone to attend the tryout for the team you intend on playing or feel you have a reasonable chance of making. Particularly with Varsity A. Please do not use this as a time to practice if your intentions are to play on Varsity B or JV. This will help the tryout process for everyone involved.
- If you do choose to tryout for Varsity A and do not make the team, you will be asked to come back Wednesday evening (3/24). There will be no additional cost.
- Please understand the tennis team requires a full-time commitment. After tryouts, you will have tennis everyday after school, either a match or practice. Be sure to factor this into your decision to play. I know many students have busy schedules with extra-curricular activities. In a sport where cuts are made, we do not want to find out later that you are unable to play based on other conflicts.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to check in, pay and confirm you are cleared by the school to play. In order to help social distancing, we request if you cannot drive yourself, please try to be dropped off and picked up to help limit the amount of people in the facility.
- Linked with this website is a player information sheet. Please fill out, scan and email back to Coach Dobson ASAP (email@example.com). Under the email subject state the team you are interested in trying out for. This will help the coaches tremendously to prepare by having a better idea of how many players we will be evaluating.
Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Athletic Physical Form
Pay to Participate
Student Activity Pass
Consent for Sports Medicine Form
MI Sports Concussion Law
"Heads Up Concussion" Form
Concussion Post Consent Form
Concussion Referral Form
Permission Private Vehicle Trans.
Concussion Brain Protocol
Concussion Family Letter
NCAA Freshman Eligibility
Authorization for Non-Prescription Medication Form
Authorization for Prescription Form
Food/Medical Allergy Action Plan Form
FERPA Family Guide
2015-2016 Grade Placement Matrix
2014-2015 Grade Placement Matrix
Booster in a Box
Family Athletic Event Form
Booster Grant App
Booster in a Box
Sample By Laws TEMPLATE
Booster Enrollment Form
Booster Member Cert.
Booster Reimbursed Salary Agreement
MHSAA Participation Fees
US Army National Anthem
You can now watch Black Hawk home games and matches live! Home games and matches taking place in the main gym can be viewed at www.nfhsnetwork.com by purchasing a subscription. Black Hawks!