Student Parking & Drop-Off
Each year the administration will determine the number of parking passes to be sold to students. All student drivers must register all vehicles they drive to school by presenting a copy of the vehicle registration, driver's license, and a parking application. Students permitted to drive are responsible for following all parking rules.
Drop-off and Pick-up
The safety and security of students and staff is our priority and we ask you to be cautious when entering and exiting our driveways and parking lots.
Students may be dropped off or picked up by the main entrance and other designated areas ONLY (click here for map). Please do not drop off or pick up students in the bus loop or non-designated areas.
Please adhere to the following procedures when dropping off your student:
When dropping off before school, please pull forward as far as possible so we are able to accommodate as many cars as possible and to prevent back-ups.
Students should NOT be dropped off in the left lane as it is used for passing and exit of vehicles.
Please be considerate with merging vehicles entering the drop-off zone.
Please Do NOT drop off any students on Andover or Long Lake Roads.
Students should be prepared to exit the vehicle QUICKLY at drop-off so traffic can flow continuously.
Drop-off areas are for loading and unloading ONLY. Vehicles should NOT utilize the main entrance drop-off area for short or long term parking.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!
The cost of a parking permit is $100. Due to limited space, seniors will be given priority for student parking. It is the responsibility of students who drive to school to have a parking sticker VISIBLY displayed in the lower driver’s side of the windshield. Parking stickers are non‐transferable, including those who carpool. If a parking sticker is lost/stolen, a new one must be purchased for $100.
1. All vehicles parked on school grounds must be registered with the school and must visibly display the current parking tag in the lower driver’s side of the windshield. STUDENTS MAY NOT SHARE PARKING PERMIT WITH OTHER STUDENT DRIVERS. Violators will be ticketed and/or parking privileges may be suspended.
2. Parking is strictly limited to the student parking areas (students must park in the designated student areas on the north side of the building and lot across from main entrance ONLY). Certain designated parking areas are for school staﬀ, personnel, and others designated by administration. These areas MAY NOT be used by students at any time. Student vehicles parked in these areas may be ticketed or towed at the discretion of administration.
3. We have been notified by the township police that students who park on the lots of private businesses will be ticketed and or towed. This includes the township parking lot and Senior Center just across Andover Road from the high school.
4. All students must be licensed and covered by insurance. The school is not responsible for the automobile and its contents.
5. Vehicles MAY NOT be parked or located in the bus lanes or ﬁre lanes at ANY TIME. Video cameras may be active in parking lots and may be used for the purposes of investigation into student misconduct.
6. There is to be no loitering in the parking lot or visitation of same without permission.
7. There will be no driving over 10 miles per hour, or any form of careless driving on school grounds. Students who drive recklessly in the parking lot may be subject to disciplinary action or temporary/permanent loss of parking permit.
8. Student vehicles may be subject to search if there are reasonable grounds to believe that drugs, alcohol, stolen property or other contraband might be present in that vehicle.
9. A student has the right to appeal a parking ticket to building administration within five days of issuance. Students that receive multiple tickets for parking violations may have their parking privileges suspended or revoked.
10. Students parking in handicapped spaces must provide a physician’s note on their letterhead and MUST HAVE a valid handicapped permit issued by the Secretary of State.
11. Students are responsible for notifying Mrs. Mezey or Mr. Ex of any changes to license plate numbers or when driving a car NOT listed on this registration form.