It was a challenging year but we made it through!! As your PTO, we thank you for your participation in all that was accomplished for our students. We hope that you all have a fun, safe and fantastic summer break - however you choose to enjoy it. Until the new school year... we wish everyone well.
Save the Dates:
Remember to Save these Dates. We would love you to join us if you would like to get involved:
Pick up student schedule and get information about many things; PTO reps on-hand to welcome you!
- Week of August 24th: Seniors 8/24, Juniors 8/25, Sophomores 8/26, Freshman 8/27, All 8/28
- Sign-up to be a PTO Host during Registration:
- September 8 Freshmen only - return to school and Picture Day
- September 9 Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors - return to school; Picture Day - Sophomores and Juniors
- * Look for the Sign-up to volunteer for Picture Day *
Tell us how we are doing!!
PTO is here for you. Let us know what we are doing well and how we can do better.
Please fill out our simple 3-question feedback survey - and we promise to read and take note!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the video of the PTO Meeting held on Monday, May 18.
...with updates on end of year activities, senior celebrations, athletics, PTO Board 20/21 and information from Principal Hollerith and Superintendent Watson and lots more.
PTO Council Recognition Awards
Congratulations to three PTO Superstars - Barb Kaufman, Paula Lynn and Laura Silberman, recognized by the PTO Council for their contributions to the BHS community.
Teacher Appreciation Week - May 4-8
This letter was sent to each of our teaching staff earlier this week to let them know how much we appreciate them.
PTO is always available online, even when meetings are cancelled.
- Join the BHHS PTO Facebook page for the latest updates!
- Visit the BHHS PTO website, which is updated every week.
- Follow us on Twitter!
Stay safe: practice social distancing and wash your hands!
Join the PTO Board for 2020-2021: We'd LOVE for you to join us!
Open positions include Secretary, Hospitality and even President! Each position can be filled by more than one person, so share with a buddy. It is a great way to be involved. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
BHHS PTO Hosts District PTO Council Meeting, Friday, February 28
PTO Hosted MYP Celebration Night
PTO hosted the MYP Celebration on 2/13.
Thank you Volunteers for The Dance!
PTO sends a huge thank you to all who donated snacks and those who came to the Dance to help with coat check and tend the snack table. Students had a great time and appreciated the treats and support. We couldn't do it without you.
Officer Dave and Officer Cory are dedicated to supporting BHHS. PTO recently gave a heartfelt "Thank You" to these professionals who are there day in and day out to look after the safety of our students and school environment. Thank you for all you do!!
A huge appreciation to some of the incredible staff who make our school run smoothly throughout the year!
PTO Grant Program
- Jodi Allan - English 9th Grade Classroom Library
- Mary Bogrette - Theatre Production
- Amy Brown - Synergy Program/Bowers Academy
- Kathleen Conklin - Mentoring Club
- Katie Fellin - Geometry
- Alison Gallagher - Spanish 400/500/IB Reading Library
- Sarah Giles - Spanish 200/100 Reading Library
- Bobbi Greer - World Language Display Case
- Kari Griesbeck - Student Collaboration with Bennett Elementary
- Liza Lauter - Poetry Collection
- Angela Lee-Jan - Chinese New Year Supplies
- Jessica Lupone - Real Talk Club
- Joan Shorter - English 9th Grade Classroom Library
Have a happy Thanksgiving! Remember to do your shopping at Kroger and link your rewards to:
"BLOOMFIELD HILLS SCHOOL/BLOOMFIELD HILLS H.S." or organization #GH582
Welcome Fellow Black Hawk Families!
The 2019-20 school year is off to a great start – with the PTO already very active in achieving our goals: to support our school staff, assist with school events and provide families with opportunities to meet with school administrators and receive up to date information on school activities.
PTO membership dues are $30. You can pay online through the links below or if you prefer, you may pay by check (payable to BHSD with BHHS PTO in the memo line) and drop your check off in the main office.
- Please consider joining the BHHS PTO!
- Please make a donation of any amount.
- We have many volunteer opportunities such as baking treats for school events and assisting at the school dances. Tell us how you would like to be involved.
- Follow us on Facebook (BHHS PTO) and Twitter (@BhhsPto) for the most up-to-date PTO information.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments: email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!
2019-2020 BHHS PTO Co-Presidents
Catherine Daneshvar-Ashtari Anna Barlow
- September 23 @ 9:30 a.m.
- October 21 @ 7 p.m.
- November 11 @ 9:30 a.m.
- January 13 @ 7 p.m. (Superintendent Dialogue)
- February 10 @ 9:30 a.m.
- March 9 @ 7 p.m.
- April 20 @ 9:30 a.m.
- May 18 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Catherine Daneshvar-Ashtari
- Anna Barlow
- Barb Kaufman
- Laura Silberman
- Megan Johnston
- Zarine Torrey
Social Media Coordinator
- Paula Lynn
- Robyn Jenkins
Student Leadership Liaison
- Laura Silberman
2020 April Meeting Presentation
2020 March Meeting Minutes
2020 March Meeting Presentation
2020 February Meeting Minutes
2020 February Meeting Presentation
2020 January Meeting Minutes
2020 January Meeting Handouts
2020 January Presentation
2019 November Meeting Minutes
2019 November Presentation
2019 October Meeting Minutes
2019 October Presentation
2019 September Meeting Minutes
2019 September Presentation
2019 May Meeting Minutes
2019 April Meeting Minutes
2019 March Meeting Minutes
2019 February Meeting Minutes
2019 January Meeting Minutes
2018 November Meeting Minutes
2018 October Meeting Minutes
2018 September Meeting Minutes
2018 May Meeting Minutes
2017 November Meeting Minutes
2017 May Meeting Minutes