PTO Volunteers Needed to host The Dance
- Saturday, February 1, from 7-11 PM
- Sign-up here and make it a great night! The Dance
Save the date : PTO Meeting
- Monday, February 10, at 9:30 AM
What a great turnout for the PTO Meeting on Monday, January 13, and opportunity to share all of our news and updates, including details about upcoming exams. We heard about the new Curriculum Pathways and International Baccalaureate options available for students to select for next year. Class sign-ups are due February 18.
Superintendent Patrick Watson was on-hand to greet parents/guardians and answer questions. We appreciate that he was able to join us!
A huge appreciation to some of the incredible staff who make our school run smoothly throughout the year!
PTO Grant Program
- Jodi Allan - English 9th Grade Classroom Library
- Mary Bogrette - Theatre Production
- Amy Brown - Synergy Program/Bowers Academy
- Kathleen Conklin - Mentoring Club
- Katie Fellin - Geometry
- Alison Gallagher - Spanish 400/500/IB Reading Library
- Sarah Giles - Spanish 200/100 Reading Library
- Bobbi Greer - World Language Display Case
- Kari Griesbeck - Student Collaboration with Bennett Elementary
- Liza Lauter - Poetry Collection
- Angela Lee-Jan - Chinese New Year Supplies
- Jessica Lupone - Real Talk Club
- Joan Shorter - English 9th Grade Classroom Library
Have a happy Thanksgiving! Remember to do your shopping at Kroger and link your rewards to:
"BLOOMFIELD HILLS SCHOOL/BLOOMFIELD HILLS H.S." or organization #GH582
Welcome Fellow Black Hawk Families!
The 2019-20 school year is off to a great start – with the PTO already very active in achieving our goals: to support our school staff, assist with school events and provide families with opportunities to meet with school administrators and receive up to date information on school activities.
PTO membership dues are $30. You can pay online through the links below or if you prefer, you may pay by check (payable to BHSD with BHHS PTO in the memo line) and drop your check off in the main office.
- Please consider joining the BHHS PTO!
- Please make a donation of any amount.
- We have many volunteer opportunities such as baking treats for school events and assisting at the school dances. Tell us how you would like to be involved.
- Follow us on Facebook (BHHS PTO) and Twitter (@BhhsPto) for the most up-to-date PTO information.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
2019-2020 BHHS PTO Co-Presidents
Catherine Daneshvar-Ashtari Anna Barlow
- September 23 @ 9:30 a.m.
- October 21 @ 7 p.m.
- November 11 @ 9:30 a.m.
- January 13 @ 7 p.m. (Superintendent Dialogue)
- February 10 @ 9:30 a.m.
- March 9 @ 7 p.m.
- April 20 @ 9:30 a.m.
- May 18 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Catherine Daneshvar-Ashtari
- Anna Barlow
- Barb Kaufman
- Laura Silberman
- Megan Johnston
- Zarine Torrey
Social Media Coordinator
- Paula Lynn
- Robyn Jenkins
Student Leadership Liaison
- Laura Silberman
2019 November Meeting Minutes
2019 October Meeting Minutes
2019 September Meeting Minutes
2019 May Meeting Minutes
2019 April Meeting Minutes
2019 March Meeting Minutes
2019 February Meeting Minutes
2019 January Meeting Minutes
2018 November Meeting Minutes
2018 October Meeting Minutes
2018 September Meeting Minutes
2018 May Meeting Minutes
2017 November Meeting Minutes
2017 May Meeting Minutes