The girls golf clinic is designed specifically for 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders interested in playing high school competitive girls golf. The attendees will learn:
- Fundamentals of the game
- Golf course management
- Long and short game drills and basics
- Putting drills and basics
- Rules of the game
If interested, please contact Coach Brendan Harrington via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 248.941.8091.
- Dates: 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20
- Cost: $12 per session (attend as many as you'd like and pay cash each week)
- When/Where: 4:00-5:00 p.m. at Carl's Golfland
- Who: Middle School girls grades 5-8
- Returning varsity golfers will assist Coach Harrington
- Includes: learn the basics of the game, meeting other golfers, BHHS Golf swag (for those who attend at least FOUR of the sessions)
*Please RSVP to Coach Harrington by Friday April 10, 2020, for planning purposes!