The Class of 2021 Graduation Ceremony is scheduled to take place
Sunday, June 6, 2021, at 1 p.m.
at DTE Energy Music Theatre*
BHHS graduates and families,
Tickets are no longer required for guests at graduation. As in previous years, seats will be first come, first serve. Graduates are now allowed to have an unlimited number of guests.
Graduates will be given a seat number at DTE. Graduate seats will be spaced one seat apart to allow for physical distancing and there will not be a processional to limit crowding.
Effective June 1, 2021, outdoor mask requirements by MDHHS and OCHD will expire and masks will no longer be required at graduation. Masking will be optional for both graduates and their guests, however, when entering a building to use the restroom, for example, masks are still required. Following the OCHD/MDHHS recommendations for unvaccinated individuals, BHS recommends that those who are not vaccinated please consider masking while at graduation.
Here is the link for DTE’s Event Wellness Survey that must be completed within 24 hours of the event.
MANDATORY graduation rehearsal and check-out will take place on Wednesday, June 2, at 8:30 a.m. at the Bloomfield Hills High School football field. Students will pick up their cap and gown and their admission ticket.
We look forward to celebrating the wonderful achievements of our students!
- Prom – Friday, May 21 - 6-10 pm
- Memorial Day Observed – No School, Monday, May 31
- Senior Final Exams – Monday, May 24 – Thursday, May 27
- School Issued Materials Due – no later than Thursday, May 27
- Fines/Fees Due – no later than Thursday, May 27
- Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal – Wednesday, June 2, 8:30 a.m. (BHHS High School) (format TBD)
- Tentative Senior Breakfast following rehearsal