Student Leadership is a class composed of 45 members, with ten members from each grade, a five member Executive Board, and two teacher advisors. Student Leadership serves to build a rapport between students, staff and administration, and seeks to create a positive and enjoyable school environment for the Bloomfield Hills High School community.
Student Leadership is an essential part of the culture at Bloomfield Hills High School. Through community service, student/staff outreach, and school-wide event coordination, BHHS Student Leadership creates a welcoming and encouraging atmosphere for all students, staff, and members of the community.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding Student Leadership-run events, please speak with a Student Leadership representative or contact a class sponsor or class advisor.
- Student Activities
- Community Outreach
- Student Leadership Executive Board
- Grade Level Sponsors
- BHHS Student Body Co-Presidents: Kaitlyn Luckoff (12) & Brad Zousmer (12)
- BHHS Secretary: Allie Yaker (11)
- BHHS Treasurer: Eeshika Dadheech (12)
- BHHS PR/OAA Rep: Gabe Singer (11)
- BHHS Technology Advisor: Ben Silberman (11)
- BHHS Fundraising & Community Service Coordinator: Kaela Bernard (12)
- Class Historian: Annaka Torrey (11)
- Senior Prom Co-Chair: Grace Henderson (12)
- Junior Prom Co-Chair: Hannah Tilds (11)
- Krista Laliberte - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Handy - email@example.com