Yearbook and Class Composite Requirements BHHS Class of 2023
Please read ALL of the following information regarding senior portraits, including our complimentary senior portrait dates that will be held in October:
- Class of 2023 can begin to schedule a full studio sitting for their senior portrait at Prestige Portraits. Call now or schedule an appointment at one of their four locations. The deadline to be photographed by Prestige Portraits is December 17, 2022.
- Prestige Portraits will be at BHHS on the following dates (7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.) for ALL SENIORS to take their complimentary class composite and yearbook portrait (NO CHARGE), if you don’t choose to sit for a full senior portrait session. Please stay tuned to BHHS announcements in September to schedule this complimentary portrait. This portrait will only take 5 minutes. The appointment time is to eliminate long lines/wait-times.
- Monday, October 17
- Monday, October 24
- The complimentary portrait will be used for both the class composite and the yearbook.
- Every senior who is photographed at a Prestige studio will receive a complimentary class composite in the spring.
- If a senior does not sit with Prestige Portraits either in the studio or at BHHS, then they will not be included in the class composite. All seniors must take one portrait with Prestige to be included in the class composite.
- Portraits from an outside photographer will NOT be accepted for the class composite.
- Seniors may submit a different portrait from a different photographer for the yearbook. We recommend Focal Point Photography and Susan Adams Photography. This portrait must be submitted to yearbook adviser Becky Ossenmacher at email@example.com by December 17, 2022.
- If a senior does not submit an image from another photographer for the yearbook, the yearbook staff will automatically use the class composite portrait from Prestige Portraits.
- Seniors only need to be photographed once by Prestige Portraits (either in-studio or at BHHS) to be included in both the yearbook and the class composite.
Yearbook Photo Requirements for Outside Photographers:
A medium gray background is required with a traditional head & shoulder pose. NO props, NO soft focus, NO hands, NO cap & gown, NO outdoor. Please dress appropriately. NO strapless tops, NO wording on clothes. Must be a digital image submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 17, 2022.
Please follow these specs:
LIST: Student last name, first name
WIDTH: 2 ½”
LENGTH: 3 ½”
HEAD SIZE: 1 ½”
COLOR SPACE: SRGB
- Becky Ossenmacher
- Design & Graphics