Congratulations to BHHS Junior Dylan Young on being selected to the first ever ASBDA National Honor Band! Dylan will travel to St. Augustine Florida at the end of June to participate and perform with the ASBDA National Honor Band.
Students who thrive in a small environment that develops character, integrity, compassion for others, and academic skills will find success at Bowers Academy.
Founded to address the needs of non-traditional learners, Bowers Academy balances academic challenge with self-reflection, exceptionally small class sizes, and the unique learning environment of the Bowers Farm.
Our ultimate goal at Bowers Academy is to graduate competent, empathetic, aware, and empowered individuals.
- Relationships are primary, particularly in this setting. Staff are sensitive to power struggles that impede the formation of positive relationships.
- Student choice facilitates engagement and offers a sense of power to students.
- All students learn at different rates. Bowers Academy offers an alternative setting to structure the delivery of curriculum around this concept.
- The delivery of our curriculum must offer a significant departure from what students have already experienced and failed.
- Bowers Academy strives to create a safe environment for students to make choices and establish independence.
- A low student to teacher ratio is maintained.
There are no events to display
1223 E. Square Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Dr. Aileen Myer
Mon - Fri 7:25 AM - 2:30 PM