Join in on the fun!
Bowers School Farm Fall Festival is unfortunately cancelled for 2020. We will be open weekends in October on a smaller scale. Please check the "Visitor Center" page for more detailed information!
- $10 per person; 2 and under free.
- If you’d like to pick a pumpkin from our patch, the prices range from $3 to $12.
- Food prices will be determined by individual food trucks.
- Parking is free and on-site!
Make the Bowers Farm Fall Festival your family's annual event!
Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and additional details.
- Where do I park?
- Where does the wagon ride take you and how long is it?
- Do you sell pumpkins?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- I have a large group attending, can I rent out the tent?
- Are there tables and chairs in the tent?
- Besides the tent, are there other public areas to “hang out”?
- Can I reserve a table in the tent or a picnic table outside the tent?
- Is the tent heated?
- What kind of animals will we be able to visit?
- Can we bring "adult beverages”?
- Can I bring my dog?