Join in on the fun! Bowers School Farm Fall Festival is Saturday & Sunday, October 5 & 6, 2019, from 11 - 5 p.m.
$10 per person; 2 and under free.
If you’d like to pick a pumpkin from our patch, the prices range from $3 to $12.
Food prices will be determined by individual food trucks.
Parking is free and on-site!
Make the Bowers Farm Fall Festival your family's annual event!
Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and
- Festival After Five is new this year - what exactly is it?
- Where do I park?
- Where does the wagon ride take you and how long is it?
- Do you sell pumpkins?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- I have a large group attending, can I rent out the tent?
- Are there tables and chairs in the tent?
- Besides the tent, are there other public areas to “hang out”?
- Can I reserve a table in the tent or a picnic table outside the tent?
- Is the tent heated?
- What kind of animals will we be able to visit?
- Can we bring "adult beverages”?
- Can I bring my dog?
October 5th 5:30 PM - 11 PM
After the Fall Festival closes for the day on October 5, join The Friends of Bowers Farm for an after-hours fundraiser featuring craft beverages from Griffin Claw Brewery and music by the Square Pegs. This adults-only event is just $35 and includes 2 beverage tickets.