Come enjoy fall at the Bowers School Farm!
Our 2017 Fall Festival is currently being planned for Saturday, Oct 14th and Sunday, Oct 15th from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. We'll be sure to have our good 'ol standby activities such as wagon rides, pumpkin picking and animal visits, but for 2017 we will have some new and exciting activities. Be sure to check back near the fall of 2017 for more information. Thanks!
Make the Bowers Farm Fall Festival your family's annual event!Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and
Bowers School Farm
1219 E. Square Lake Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
• Conveniently located off I-75, exit #74 and Adams Rd.
• On Square Lake Rd., between Adams and Squirrel – you'll see plenty of signs!
Questions? Please contact the farm office at (248) 341-6475
- Where do I park?
- Where does the wagon ride take you and how long is it?
- Do you sell pumpkins?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- Can I host a private party one of the weekend days prior to your opening time?
- I have a large group attending, can I rent out the tent?
- Are there tables and chairs in the tent?
- Besides the tent, are there other public areas to “hang out”?
- Can I reserve a table in the tent or a picnic table outside the tent?
- Is the tent heated?
- Can I purchase tickets in advance?
- Are tickets good for any evening?
- What kind of animals will we be able to visit?
- Can we bring "adult beverages”?
- Should we bring a flashlight?
- Can I bring my dog?