Enjoy Fall at the Bowers School Farm!
Join in on the fun! Bowers School Farm Fall Festival (in partnership with Preservation Bloomfield) is Saturday & Sunday, October 13 & 14, 2018, from 12 - 6 p.m. with a Magic & Mystery Kids Show from 2-3 p.m. each day!
Tons of activities for everyone!
- Wagon Rides & Animals
- Food Trucks & cider
- Face Painting
- Pumpkin Picking & Decorating
- Bounce House
- Strawland & bungee run
- Inflatable Archery
- Historical activities
- Live Music Performances
- And more!
$10 per person; 3 and under free. To purchase discounted advance tickets online, please click here. To purchase discounted advance tickets in person, visit Bowers Farm office Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
If you’d like to pick a pumpkin from our patch, the prices range from $3 to $12.
Food prices will be determined by individual food trucks.
Make the Bowers Farm Fall Festival your family's annual event!
Like us on Facebook for insider information, photos and
$10 per person; 3 and under free. No tickets or wristbands will used, standard ticket admission includes all activities.
- Where do I park?
- Where does the wagon ride take you and how long is it?
- Do you sell pumpkins?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- I have a large group attending, can I rent out the tent?
- Are there tables and chairs in the tent?
- Besides the tent, are there other public areas to “hang out”?
- Can I reserve a table in the tent or a picnic table outside the tent?
- Is the tent heated?
- What kind of animals will we be able to visit?
- Can we bring "adult beverages”?
- Can I bring my dog?