The Board of Education approved the following tentative Phase-In Plan for In-Person Teaching and Learning for students who did not select Bloomfield Virtual:
- September 14 - Early On, SEED, ARP/FRP, Deaf and Hard of Hearing, and Bloomin’ Preschools
- September 21 - Wing Lake and Kindergarten
- September 24 - Grades 1-5
- September 29 - Grades 6-8
- October 1 - Grade 9 Cohort A only
(Synchronous Distance Learning for Grade 9 Cohort B and Grades 10-12)
- October 2 - Grade 9 Cohort B only
(Synchronous Distance Learning for Grade 9 Cohort A and Grades 10-12)
- October 5 - Grades 9-12 (Cohort A only)
(Synchronous Distance Learning for Grades 9-12 Cohort B)
- October 8 - Grades 9-12 (Cohort B only)
(Synchronous Distance Learning for Grades 9-12 Cohort A)
When In-Person Teaching and Learning begins:
- Elementary and middle school students will attend half days on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, with Wednesdays and the other half of the day as distancing learning days.
- Elementary AM students will attend 9:05 until 11:50 AM.
- Elementary PM students will attend 1:10 until 3:55 PM.
- Middle School AM students will attend 8:15 until 11 AM.
- Middle School PM students will attend 12:20 until 3:05 PM.
- High school students will attend 7:25 AM until 2:30 PM. Students will attend either on Mondays & Tuesdays, or Thursdays & Fridays, with Wednesdays and the other days not attending as distance learning.
To view if your K-8 child has been scheduled for AM or PM in-person classes:
- Login to ParentPortal.
- Select your child's name in Grades K-8.
- Click "Attendance Group" along the left navigation.
- There will be a code and "AM" or "PM" will be the last letters. "AM" will attend in the morning, "PM" will attend in the afternoon.