Welcome 4th Grade Students
Dear 4th Grade Families,
The transition has been successfully completed. Eastover has grown into its new structure as a lower elementary, and East Hills has benefited from having a true upper elementary experience for fourth and fifth grades.
Thank you for your continued support!
Principal of EHMS
- When was this decision made?
- What about increasing enrollment?
- WHAT WAS DONE TO REPLICATE ACTIVITIES SPECIFIC TO THE LOWER GRADES?
- What about Fox Hills as an option for kindergarten?
- Why not keep Hickory Grove or Lahser open?
- HOW IS THE DHH PROGRAM REPRESENTED?
- ARE 4TH GRADERS SEPARATED?
- ARE 4TH GRADERS ON BUSSES WITH OLDER STUDENTS?
- HOW ARE 4TH AND 5TH GRADERS SUPPORTED?
- HOW DID SPECIALS TEACHERS PREPARE FOR 4TH GRADERS?
- Can you tell me about 4th and 5th grade sports adjustments?