Dear Eastover Families,
The Eastover Talent show is open to the first 60 students in grades K-3 who submit their completed permission slips by February 27th. Each member in a group counts as a student. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted. Permission slips will be available in the office if you’re not able to print this.
Any 3rd grade student who wants to be an MC can participate by announcing an act (and performing if they choose). Permission slip required to be a MC.
The following are guidelines to submit an application to participate in the show.
1) Permission slips will not be accepted electronically (via fax or e-mail).
2) If the act includes more than one student, all students in that group must submit their slips attached together and each one must be filled out completely to be accepted.
3) If any information is missing from your permission slip it will be returned to you the next school day to be completed and you can resubmit thereafter (your entry will be counted when all information is completed).
4) Students will be notified via e-mail after the first 60 completed permission slips are received. No information will be available before then.
5) You may contact Andria Trumble firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
PACKET INFO: Flyer
Permission slip: slip