This is where the FUN starts!!!
Way’s ‘Adult’s Night Out’ Fundraiser Event is the Way PTO annual fundraiser. It is the major fundraiser organized by the Way PTO to benefit the many core programs at Way. Way PTO focuses on having fun with fundraising, instead of selling pizza kits or asking parents to sponsor a “Fund” run. With the proceeds from this event, Way’s PTO has funded school enrichment programs, beautification, new playground equipment, teacher appreciation activities and so much more. All of the funds raised stay with our school.
Top 5 Reasons to attend:
1. You Belong – Enrolling your children at Way Elementary, you are part of the community. The new
adventure starts in kindergarten, and continues through middle and high school.
2. Support Our School – Way PTO is a non-profit charity and donations may be tax deductible.
3. Get Connected – Meet new friends and fellow Way families in a fun environment.
4. Date Night – We do so much for our children, and it is also important to have fun as an Adult.
5. Have Fun – This year we are bringing in casino-style gaming tables to enhance the experience.
How does it work?
1. Parents attend the event – Proceeds of the ticket sales go to Way PTO
2. Local businesses donate items for the auction to advertise their businesses.
3. Parents can bid on auction items and all proceeds will go to Way PTO
4. Parents can sign up for “Teacher Experiences” or “Pay to Play Experiences”. Proceeds for the
experiences go to Way PTO. ”Experiences” are fun activities for students or parents who pay money
to attend. It could be an art class, poker night, or end of school pool party for example.
5. Socialize at the event with casino-style gaming, food and cash bar.
We’ve already purchased our tickets and hope to see you there! Please contact us soon to purchase tickets for $55. We can accept check, cash or credit card. You can also purchase tickets on the PTO website at http://wayelementarypto.my-pta.org under the E-Store tab.
Caroline Groeneveld. Co-Chair (248) 910-5992 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridget Gable. Co-Chair (313) 378-1540 / email@example.com