The BHS Foundation raises and stewards fund and other community resources to support BHS in providing exceptional opportunities and experiences for our students.
The BHS Foundation continues to work closely with our district to identify and target critical resources and instructional support. We are supporting rigorous, robust, engaging, and inspiring learning that meets the BHS standard of excellence. We are funding and delivering materials and programs necessary to meet the demands of high-quality learning for our children online or in the classroom.
Your donation to the BHS Foundation enables us to increase our support of BH schools during this unprecedented time. We have a number of ways for you to help:
- Make a general donation to the BHS Foundation
- Direct your gift to one of our special programs:
- Therapy Dogs for our schools
- The Cynthia von Oeyen Fund (Recognizing Cynthia's 20+ years with BHS, initially supporting performing arts.)
- The newly established BHS Endowment (Currently running a Matching Campaign.)
- The Compass Fund for Social Emotional Health
Thank you for your support. Together, we will embrace today's changes and challenges for our students, staff, and schools!
Every student is a reason to give!
BHS Foundation Grants
BHS Foundation Grants Make a Difference! They provide a catalyst for learning, align with key educational initiatives, and augment the BHS operating budget. Learn more
Join Us in Supporting our Students and Schools
Thanks to you, the BHSF has awarded more than 250 grants. Every BHS student has benefited from a BHSF grant. Please join us in support of our Bloomfield Hills Schools. Learn more