Make a Directed Giving Donation
The BHSF is proud to support the innovation and ingenuity of BHS.
In addition to accepting general donations, the BHSF supports specific BHS programs and scholarships. Current fundraisers include:
- The Cynthia von Oeyen Fund (Recognizing Cynthia's 20+ year commitment to BHS, initially supporting performing arts.)
- The BHSF Endowment (currently running a Matching Campaign.)
- The Compass Fund for Social and Emotional Health (support programs in social/emotional health)
- Stewart Scholarship in the Visual Arts (supporting an arts scholarship for a high school junior)
- Auditorium Seat Nameplate (supporting performing arts programs across the district)
Click the links in the left-hand sidebar to learn more about each of these programs.
Click the "Donate Today" button to donate to any of the specific programs. All proceeds from your donation are earmarked as outlined in the specific program description. Should directed gifts exceed a program need or requirement, the BHS Foundation's Board of Directors reserves the option to direct the use of such contributions to the area of greatest need.
Every student is a reason to give!