The BHS Foundation partners with the community - families, educators, neighbors, alumni, friends and businesses--to support academic and enrichment programs for Bloomfield Hills Schools. Together we fund programs beyond the reach of the district's budget and create outstanding experiences for our students.
Ways to Give
- Mail: Enclose a check payable to: "BHS Foundation."
Checks should be mailed to:
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
- Phone: Call 248.341.5465 to donate by phone.
- District Employees can contribute by payroll deduction. You can download and complete the Payroll Deduction form below and return it to the Payroll Department. If you have questions, please contact Lorraine Peak, Payroll Coordinator at 248-341-5436.
Make a Matching Gift
Make your gift go further with a matching donation from your employer. Many companies encourage their employees to donate to a favorite charity by matching donations.
To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, you can check our list here or ask your Human Resources department. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form and follow the instructions to complete the process to make a matching gift to the BHSF.
The impact of your gift to the BHSF may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Every student is a reason to give!
- Are donations tax-deductible?
- Will my company match my gift?
- What is the BHS Foundation’s Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number?
- Can I make a confidential donation?
- Can I make a gift in honor or in memory of someone?
- Who can I call if I need help making a gift?